We all know that the beginning of the year is the prime time to start thinking about wellness, fitness, and weight loss. I have noticed that some people like to scoff at New Year’s Resolutions, but I think that they serve a great purpose. With the beginning of a new year, it is a perfect time to start with a clean slate, track some goals, and move past the potential indulgences of the holiday season. We want to help you be the you that you want to be! So, to get you going, here is a list of many of the free weight loss printables that we’ve created.
Free Weight Loss Printables
It’s definitely not all about weight loss, but about getting healthy, right? Here you can find some of our free resources that can be used to keep you motivated and on track. Either it is stickers for your planner or trackers to keep you working out, there is sure to be something in here to assist you.
Trackers & Templates
One way to maintain goals is to keep track of your progress. These trackers can help you see that you really are taking steps to lose weight and get healthy!
- Printable 21 Day Fitness Tracker
- Track Your Runs with this Printable Mileage Tracker!
- Couch to 5K Printable Tracker (A5 & 8.5×11)
- Printable 40 Day Yoga Tracker
- Goals Tracker Printable
- Printable Goal Planning Template
These are great to print and put in your planner to make sure you are making time for your goals.
- Girl, drink your water! Printable Hydration Planner Stickers
- Printable Running Stickers
- Printable Yoga Planner Stickers
- Printable Vision Board Words in Pretty Fonts (also make great Planner Stickers!)
Other Printable Resources
- Printable Weight Loss Vision Board Template – Vision boards are great tools to keep you motivated and we made one just for weight loss!
- Weight Loss Affirmation Cards
- Printable Wellness Journal
- Keto Tracker & Food List
- Printable Good Vibes Only Rainbow Watercolor Wall Art
We all know that creating good habits and reaching our goals can seem challenging. But remember that you just need to take one step at a time. We hope these free printables can help you make your weight loss journey easier and more fun. We believe you can do it! And if you’re looking for more of a push, Carrie wrote a whole book about how to Make Anything Happen!
Be sure to follow Carrie Elle on Facebook too. We would love to hear about how any of the Carrie Elle items have helped you reach your goals!