I am not currently accepting guest posts. I also do not allow paid links or link exhanges. And I will not add your link to my existing content.
Now that we have that out of the way…hi, and thanks for stopping by! I look forward to working with brands that I believe in, and I look forward to showcasing products that my family loves.
If this is your first time stopping by, you can get an idea of who I am and what I like to write about by reading my About Me page.
Here are a few details about me:
- 44-year-old mom who loves to read, ride horses, drink tea and makes planners (you can see our planner shop here)
- My first book, Make Anything Happen, was published in June of 2018. It’s all about vision boarding and how to put practical plans into place to reach your dreams. I’m so excited about it – being an author has been a dream of mine since I was eight-years-old, and it felt incredible to see that dream realized.
- I have been married for 20+ years and have two kids.
- We have two dogs named Snoopy and Teddy
- I have a pony born in Ireland named Seamus
I can provide the following services (please reach out to me for my media kit and rates):
- Sponsored Content – If you’d like me to share information about a product or service through creative storytelling, pretty photos, and content that is relevant to my readers, consider sponsoring a post. All sponsored content is unique and written by me. I keep sponsored content to a maximum of a few posts a month and I am super picky about the brands I work with. Please see media kit for minimum rates.
- Travel – I am available for some travel and media events. You can see some of my recent travel content here.
- Speaking Engagements – I love to talk vision boarding, planner how-tos, gratitude, and strategies for turning your passion into a side hustle! I’ve taught several sold-out workshops at the Pinners Conference, and these are my most popular talks.
I pride myself on quality, unique content and I look forward to learning how I can help you. If you have a product or service that you think might be a good match for my blog, please reach out to me – I’d love to chat!
Media kit available upon request.
Please email me at [email protected]