On this blog you’ll find tons of free printables, planning help and inspiration, and family travel destinations and tips. I run this blog and our Carrie Elle eCommerce shop full-time with my husband of more than twenty years, Charles, who I met at a blackjack table in Las Vegas when we were twenty one. True story!
Together, we work to bring beautiful, high-quality, and helpful content to my readers.
We also spend a lot of time up at the shop, dreaming up planners and planning products and then turning them into reality! Two of our most popular planners are the Spend Well Budgeting System and the Meal Planner.
I have always loved to write, and blogging has given me a unique medium in which to express myself and share the things I am best at. I am also an author. You can see my first book, Make Anything Happen, here.
I have two kids (a son, 12 – and a daughter, 10).
We also have two dogs named Teddy and Snoopy and a horse named Seamus.
If you want to check out some of my very favorite blog posts (and a few reader favorites!), I’ve got some recommendations for you!
- Crispy Parmesan Chicken (everyone loves this recipe!)
- Plan Your Trip to Sedona, AZ (this is probably my most-Googled travel post – also, one of my all-time favorite trips!)
- Vision Board Topics (start here if you want to make a vision board!)
- How to Use a Cash Envelope System (want to use cash envelopes? Start here!)
- Printable Cash Envelopes (make your own cash envelope system)
- Plan Your Trip to Magnolia in Waco, TX (I have lots of Texas travel info…this one is super popular!)
- Garlic Parmesan Turkey Meatballs (this is another top post – everyone loves these, too!)
- Printable Student Planner (get your kids organized for the school year…this is suitable for homeschool or traditional school)
- Seasonal Meal Planners (get a meal planner for every month!)
A few random pieces of information about me: I’m from San Diego, CA. I drink excessive amounts of iced tea. I like wine. I love books and I read like crazy. And speaking of crazy, I am a crazy horse lady – I have a pony named Seamus, who is 25 years old, and I also lease another senior citizen equine. My blog and running my online shop are my full-time job. AND…I’m glad you’re here! 🙂
I am open to working with brands if we’re the perfect fit. You can read my PR page here. I do not accept guest posts or dofollow links.
I’m easy to reach! Email me at [email protected]