Now is the perfect time to make a vision board. It doesn’t matter if it’s the beginning of the year, a random Wednesday in March, or right in the middle of a chaotic season in life. It’s always a good time to make a vision board. This free printable vision board kit will give you everything you need to make a vision board at home.
How to Use this Vision Board Kit
If you’ve never made a vision board before, welcome! I am so glad you’re here. I love vision boards – I even wrote an entire book about them! In fact, that book is a good place to start if you’re feeling overwhelmed or want more guidance – you can buy it on Amazon here. You can also check out all of my free vision board resources here (there’s a lot of free stuff, from printables to instructional posts to samples!).
The great thing about vision boards, though, is that you can really follow your heart and work with what you’ve got. You don’t need anything fancy or to be an expert. You just need to know what you want and find a way to express that on paper! 🙂
To use the items included in this kit, you’ll need printer paper, a color printer, sticker paper (or, you can just use regular paper and a glue stick), scissors, and something to write with. If you want to add other photos, like pictures you’ve collected from magazine or have aroud the house, make sure you also have glue or a craft adhesive (I have and love this adhesive for scrapbooking, vision board making, and planner decorating!).
What’s Included in these Vision Board Printables?
Here’s a quick rundown of what’s included, and how to use the printables included in this file. But remember – make these your own! There are no “rules” to what your vision board(s) should look like, or how you should make them.
- Work / Family / Health / Money template – I have taught hundreds of people how to make vision boards, and these are the subjects I have seen people prioritize on their boards over and over again. Use this page to sketch out goals or collect images of how you want to approach these very important subjects.
- Books I Want to Read – Trying to read more, or learn more about a specific subject? Use this page to write down the titles you want to explore.
- Yellow template – This blank template can be used for any topic, or a collection of topics! An example of how to use this might be travel. You can use the different boxes to track the places you want to visit. Or if a new home is on the horizon, use the boxes to map out the features you want in your new place. The sky is the limit with this, and you can print as many as you need.
- Mindfulness page – Use this page to help develop mindfulness and more intentional living in your life.
- Word of the month – Assign a new word for each month to help you stay mindful and intentional.
- Affirmations – Uee this page for a new affirmation each month, or assign one page to each topic you want to create affirmations for (health, money, and relationships are common topics for this).
- Stay Inspired page – Once you have determined goals, use this page to elaborate on each goal. Look at this page frequently to stay inspired and remember why the goal is important (and if a goal changes, it’s fine to toss this page in the trash and start fresh!).
- Stickers – Print these vision board-friendly stickers out on sticker paper to decorate your boards and provide some focus for your goals.
- “Washi” stickers – This sheet of sticker borders is a just a cute way to embellish or create separation/boxes on your boards.
- Vision Board Words – I’ve got these in color and black and white. Use the words that feel meaningful to you to decorate your boards.
Where to find more Vision Board printables
Looking for more printables? Here are the other free printables I have available on the blog, from how to make a vision board to free vision board printable templates to vision board cards that are perfect for dressing up your goals!
Ultimate Vision Board Kit – more than colorful 30 pages of vision board tools, all for free!
Ultimate Vision Board Kit in Neutral – the same as above…but in pretty neutral colors.
Vision Board for Kids (yep, kids can get in one the fun, too!)
Vision Board Quotes (here are 12 quotes I love for vision boards…and you can print them out and use them, too!)
Wellness Vision Board Template (this free template is great if you have wellness, weightloss, or health goals)
Vision Board Quote Cards (these inspiring words can be used so many different ways!)
Vision Board Topics (if you don’t know what to include, be sure to check out these popular topics)
Printable Vision Board Words (another collection of words to print and use on your project)
Vision Board Inspiration (use these cute boards to inspire you)
Printable Money Affirmation Cards (you’ll want these if you have financial goals!)
Printable Affirmation Cards (these are perfect if a little self-love is in order)
Printable Weight Loss Affirmation Cards (these are great if wellness is on your radar!)
Printable Vision Board Template (this template is simple, straight forward, and covers many aspects in your life)
You can download your free Carrie Elle Printable Vision Board kit below. Just click on the black and white download button to download.