Whether you’re trying to lose weight, get a promotion, or create more time for yourself, a vision board is a great way to get started and stay motivated (plus, they’re really pretty 🙂 ) I rely so heavily on my day-to-day planner that I sometimes lose track of my long-term goals, which can lead me to feel discouraged. Channeling my inner artiste, I found these 25 cute vision boards that are not only decorative and motivational, but also easy to create. I mean, check, check, and check! So, get inspired and GET STARTED!
If you’re struggling with where to start, here is a list of topics to get you moving 🙂
25 Cute Vision Boards to Inspire You
Customize your vision board to suit your lifestyle.
- Use a large framed cork board on your dresser to remind yourself of goals every morning.
- Find a vintage canvas painting and spruce it up with fabric and paint.
- Go rustic with a clothespin and twine board.
- Have some space or want to get really into visualizing? Make an entire cork board wall for all of your dreams & aspirations.
- Create a balanced “Wheel of Life” with daily, weekly, or monthly goals for the most important aspects of life (i.e. family, health, passion, career)
- Use a wood & wire display to hang in your hallway or above your desk.
- Go Mod – find a blank wall and use some electrical tape to post your visions.
- Paint a chalkboard wall in your home office or an entryway and doodle away!
- Create a vision book using one of your favorites, or one you find at the local thrift store (I hate ruining my faves!)
- Buy a letter pinboard & use rubber bands to gather all of your ideas.
- Make a framed chicken wire & clothespin board – I made one for place cards at my wedding and wish I still had it!
- This simple geometric inspiration board gives you an excuse to get those old paints out and get crafty. And it doesn’t cost much!
- Find time to make a family vision board-whether it’s marriage & parenting goals or includes the entire family, it will help you all to understand a unified fam philosophy.
- Use free quote printables, such as these, to decorate your board. This will also eliminate time scouring the internet for “inspirational life quotes.”
- Buy your own starter kit to find your pinning style, or to create a mini board for a single occasion (think birthday party, anniversary, that Zumba class you started)
- You know those manila folders you have laying around? Turn them into portable vision boards! This is great for those of you who travel a bunch – no excuses, people!
- These colorful printables are great for planners or mini clipboards.
- A fabric covered cork board is easy, fun, and perfect for any age, especially when paired with cute pushpins.
- No time for DIY? Or simply not into DIY? You can purchase your own rustic board here – burlap, flowers, and all!
- This clothespin weight loss tracker is SO SMART! Keep track of every pound you lose (or gain) and stay motivated with your reward sheet.
- Since we always seems to be on one smart device or another, why not make a digital vision board?! Oh, the age of all those hours flipping through magazines and perfectly trimming them will be obsolete one day. #SingleTeardrop
- Create a rotating goal list using Post-Its. Post-Its? I LOVE POST-ITS!!!
- A free printable weight loss template is a great way to start visualizing the new and healthier version of yourself.
- Shop these fun and easy fabric boards for a print that will match your favorite room.
- Sometimes a simple goal board hanging in your room is all you need, and this one is easy for Crafters of all levels!
Check out these other inspirational tools on the blog: