Sometimes I feel like diets – any diet – can be so…strict. Which translates to bland and boring in my experience. That’s one of the perks of the 21 Day Fix – you can customize basically anything to fulfill those cravings and still stay on track! Most of these 21 Day Fix soup recipes can be modified to fit your plan without sacrificing the flavor (you’re welcome, taste buds 🙂 )
Another perk of stocking up on soups? Convenience and freeze-ability. (Have I mentioned I love convenience, lately?) I like to double batches of chili and broth-y soups (i.e. Stuffed Pepper or Beef Pho) and throw them in the freezer. They’re great to heat up when you’re not feeling the kitchen or, more literally, just not feeling well. Plus, the hubby can make his own dinner if he’s home sick and I’m at work. Amen!
21 Day Fix Soup Recipes
- Rotisserie Chicken Soup (1/2 Red + personalized addition of Red and Green)
- Instant Pot Beef Pho (Also completely customized! Broth is free, add noddles for desired yellow, meat for red, and as many veggies for green!) YUM.
- Pasta Fagioli (1 Yellow, 1/2 Purple or 1/2 Green, 1/2 Blue)
- Italian Wedding Soup (1/2 Green, customized Red and Yellow, Optional Blue)
- Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup (1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Green)
- 4 Ingredient “Feel Better” Soup (1 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1/2 Red)
- New England Clam Chowder (1 1/2 Green, 3/4 Red, 3/4 Yellow, 1 Tsp)
- Butternut Squash Soup (1 green, 1 red, 1/2 yellow, 1 tsp)
- Chicken Zoodle Soup (1 Red, 1 Green)
- Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup w/ Dill (1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Blue)
- Creamy Potato & Cauliflower Soup (1 Green, 1 Yellow, 1/2 Red, 1/2 Blue)
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Chili (1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Yellow, 1/2 Blue)
- Crock Pot Chili (1 Green, 1 Yellow, 1/5 Red)
- Zucchini & Crab Soup (2 Green, 1/2 Red, 1/2 Blue, 1/2 Tsp)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup (1 1/2 Green, 1 Blue, 1/4 Red, 1/2 Tsp)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Up Soup (2 Green, 1 Red)
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup (1/2 Red, 1/2 Yellow, 1/2 Green)
- Sausage & Pepper Soup (1 Green, 1 Red)
- Butternut Squash Soup (1 Green, 1/2 Red, 1/4 Blue, 1 Tsp)
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
Also, check out the posts below for more great 21 Day Fix recipes.