I wish I had time to make breakfast every morning. It’s easy and makes me feel great as the day goes on, but is it really worth sacrificing those extra 30 minutes of sleep?? To me, nope. Absolutely not. I rounded up these 21 Day Fix gluten-free breakfast recipes (yes, they are ALL gluten-free!!!) to make breakfast a little more practical – and healthy – for myself.
In reality, my husband and I rarely eat breakfast on weekdays, unless you count a quick bowl of cereal. Prepping allows me to grab food on the go, and heat it up at work so I’m not starving by noon. He also loves it because he actually believes that pouring milk over cereal is “making breakfast,” so he gets a little more substance with just as little work.
He also believes this helps his golf game…sure, why not?
21 Day Fix Gluten-Free Breakfast Recipes
- Arugula, Portobello & Feta Frittata (1.5 red, 1.5 green, .25 blue, 1 tsp)
- Veggie Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust (1/3 yellow, 1 green, 1/2 red, 1/3 blue, 1 tsp)
- Mason Jar Egg Casseroles (1 Red, 3/4 Green, 1/2 Blue)
- Summer Veggie Frittata (1 Red, 1/2 Green, 1/2 Blue)
- Egg, Bacon, and Cheese Cups (1 Red, 1/3 Blue, 1/3 Green)
- Mediterranean Egg Cups w/ Goat Cheese (1 Red, 1/2 Green, 1/2 Blue)
- Make Ahead Sausage and Egg Casserole (1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1/2 Green)
- Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole (1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Blue)
- Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (1 Yellow, 1/4 Purple)
- Blueberry Muffins (1/2 Yellow, 1/3 Blue)
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins (1.2 Yellow, 1/4 Green)
- Baked Oatmeal Mason Jars (1 Yellow, 1/4 Purple, 1/8 Orange)
- Cinnamon Bun French Toast Cups (1/2 Yellow, 1/4 Red)
- Cheesy Spinach, Ham, and Egg Cups (1 1/2 Red, 1/4 Green, 1/4 Blue)
- Veggie Pancakes (1 Red, 1 Green, 2 tsp)
- Blueberry Overnight Oats (1 Yellow, 1 Orange, 1/4 Purple, 1/3 Red)
- Instant Pot Mini Frittatas (1 1/4 Red, 1/3 Green, 1/3 Blue, 1/4 Yellow)
- Coconut Overnight Oats (1 Yellow, 1 Orange, 1 Blue, 1/3 Red)
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
Also, check out the posts below for more great 21 Day Fix recipes.