Last weekend, Sunday vibes in my house definitely changed. It is officially …football season. I believe my husband said “Please don’t make any Sunday plans for us until January” – NO JOKE! But again, I knew this before I married him and I now use Sundays to sleep in, get a little work done, and practice as many 21 Day Fix game day recipes as possible! Seriously, I spend hours in the kitchen over the weekend and it really is just as fun for me as watching football is for him. Win-win, right?
One of the things I love about game day food is the simplicity. Bright colors, simple ingredients, and convenience. Yes, I’m talking about good ol’ finger foods! I pretty much love anything that doesn’t leave a ton of dishes and clean-up, so it’s only natural that most of these recipes are meant to be dipped, scooped, or eaten like a caveman (or cavewoman, if you prefer.)
Happy football season 🙂
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Bites (1 Red, 2 tsp)
- Rainbow Veggie Kabobs (2 Green, 2 tsp, add partial Yellow if adding potatoes)
- White Bean Dip & Pita Chips (1 Blue for dip, 1 Yellow for pita chips)
- Queso Dip & Homemade Chips (1 Yellow, 1/2 Green, 1/2 Blue)
- Roasted Salsa Verde (1/2 Green)
- Taco Dip w/ Scoops (1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1/2 Green)
- Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken Drumsticks (1 Red, 1 tsp)
- Enchilada Beef Dip (1 Red, 1 Blue, 1/2 Green, add 1 Yellow if eating w/ chips or 1 Green if eating with veggies)
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza (1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Blue)
- Black Bean Hummus Taco Dip & Pita Chips (1/2 Blue, 1/2 Yellow, 1/3 Red, 1/4 Orange, 3/16 Green)
- Ranch Dip (1/2 Red)
- Makeover Spinach Artichoke Dip (1 Green, 1/2 Blue, 1/2 Yellow, 1/2 Red)
- Homemade Microwave Popcorn (1 Yellow, 1 tsp)
- Krispie Baked Chicken (1 Yellow, 1 Red)
- Sweet Potato Crab Cakes (1/2 Red, 1/2 Yellow, 2 tsp)
- Honey Roasted Feta Dip (1 Blue, 1 Yellow) – this gluten-free, too!!!!
- Mini Bell Pepper Nachos (1 Red, 1 Green, 1/2 Blue)
- Chipotle Guacamole (1 Blue)
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
Also, check out the posts below for more great 21 Day Fix recipes.