I’m doing something crazy (like, cray-cray crazy, you guys) and starting up a round of the 21 Day Fix before the holidays.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.
Cookies and cocktails and chocolate and party food. <<< none of those are 21 Day Fix approved…at least, not in the forms I like to take them.
But the fix will end before Christmas, so I can technically have a successful round and *still* gorge myself on holiday goodness for Christmas Eve and Christmas, should I so desire. And I totally desire.
But what I thought I’d do is round up some extra delicious, holiday-like, 21 Day Fix-approved food for the next few weeks to get me going. And you know what food I actually love and eat every day, even when a diet is the last thing on my mind?
Pin for later!
So today I want to share with you some 21 Day Fix recipe ideas for my favorite healthy food…oatmeal. .
- Coconut Overnight Oats – 1 yellow, 1/3 red, 1 orange, 1 blue
- Blueberry Overnight Oats – 1 yellow, 1/4 purple, 1/3 red, 1 orange, 1 tsp
- Blueberry Pistachio Overnight Oats – So pretty, too! 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1/4 blue, 1 1/2 tsp
- Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal – 1 yellow, 1/4 purple
- Hummingbird Cake Overnight Oats – Looking for overnight oats without Greek yogurt? Here you go! 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1/2 blue
- Customizable Oatmeal Cups – there are lots of ways you can make this nutritious breakfast! 1/2 yellow, 1/2 purple
- Oatmeal Energy Clusters – make these ahead and grab one when you need some extra energy. 1 yellow treat swap
- Clementine and Cocoa Overnight Oats – 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 1/2 tsp
- 21 Day Fix Pumpkin Oat Cookies 1/4 purple, 1 yellow, 2 tsp
- Strawberry and Peanut Butter Oatmeal – I love peanut butter in my oatmeal, and I’ve made this before…so good. 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 tsp
- 21 Day Fix Protein Bars – these use Shakeology mix to add some protein. 1/2 red, 1/2 yellow, 1/2 blue
- Autumn’s No-Cook Swiss Oatmeal – straight from the source…if Autumn eats it, you know it’s good for you. 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 red
- Strawberry “Cream” Steel Cut Oats – another overnight recipe, this one looks creamy and delicious. 1 red, 1 purple, 1 yellow
- 21 Day Fix Cherry Crisp – this is perfect when you need to serve a healthy dessert! 1 purple, 1 yellow, 2 tsp
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – make these for a healthy holiday cookie exchange! 1 yellow
You can see more of my 21 Day Fix posts (recipes, results, tips and more) here.
You can check out my 21 Day Fix trackers here.
Copyright: bhofack2 / 123RF Stock Photo