These infused water ideas should help you keep your water intake on track. Drinking plain water day in and day out can get so boring. Add some flavor to your water without adding all of the empty calories hidden in other beverages such as juice and soda. Every night I will prepare a jug of infused water and stick it in the refrigerator to steep overnight. By the morning, all of the flavors have had a chance to absorb into the water. Get the kids involved and let them pick out their favorite ingredients. Depending on their age, they can help with everything from cleaning, slicing, and filling up the pitcher. They will probably come up with some great flavor combinations as well.
This post may contain affiliate links.
If you’re looking to make infused water as easy as possible, check out this fruit infused water bottle.
And check out this super cute DIY motivational water bottle, if you’re really looking for a cute way to hydrate!
- Strawberry, Grapefruit, and Mint Infused Water: I love this flavor combo. They all compliment each other so nicely.
- Honeydew and Kiwi Infused Water: Of course you can use melon in your water!
- Post Workout Strawberry & Basil Infused Water Quencher: This infused water idea not only quenches your thirst after a workout but it will give your body that extra dose of vitamins to replace what you lost.
- Cucumber Mint Infused Water: This is one of my favorite combinations. Very simple and also refreshing.
- Autumn Infused Water: Apples, pears, plums, and cinammon sticks make up this lively infused water idea.
- Apricot Mint Infused Water: Apricot is a wonderful option to use in infused water. It is a flavor that combines well with a lot of different options.
- Agua Fresca: Fresh water served with hints of strawberry, cucumber, and grapefruit.
- Grapefruit and Rosemary Infused Water: Using herbs with your fruit combinations adds a whole new level of flavor to your water.
- Watermelon, Pineapple, and Mint Infused Water: This infused water idea if packed full of flavor.
- Blueberry Orange Water: The sweetness of the blueberry mixed with the citrus from the orange makes this infused water idea more of a treat.
- Spa Fresh Detox Water: Why save this beverage for the spa when you can make it at home? All it takes is some lemon, cucumber, and lime.
- Refreshing Lemon Mint Water: Simple yet also refreshing.
- Blueberry Lavender Water: Edible flowers add an entire new level of flavor to infused water.
There is no need to feel limited to only to a few ingredients when you are trying to come up with new infused water ideas. Adding herbs, spices, and even edible flowers are great ways to lively up the water you are drinking. What are your favorite infused water ideas?