I’m doing something crazy (like, cray-cray crazy, you guys) and starting up a round of the 21 Day Fix before the holidays.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.
Cookies and cocktails and chocolate and party food. <<< none of those are 21 Day Fix approved…at least, not in the forms I like to take them.
But the fix will end before Christmas, so I can technically have a successful round and *still* gorge myself on holiday goodness for Christmas Eve and Christmas, should I so desire. And I totally desire.
But what I thought I’d do is round up some extra delicious, holiday-like, 21 Day Fix-approved food for the next few weeks to get me going. And you know what food I actually love and eat every day, even when a diet is the last thing on my mind?
Pin for later!
So today I want to share with you some 21 Day Fix recipe ideas for my favorite healthy food…oatmeal. .
- Coconut Overnight Oats – 1 yellow, 1/3 red, 1 orange, 1 blue
- Instant Pot Steel Cut Buttered Coconut Oats – 1 yellow, 1/2 tsp, 1/2 blue
- Blueberry Overnight Oats – 1 yellow, 1/4 purple, 1/3 red, 1 orange, 1 tsp
- Blueberry Pistachio Overnight Oats – So pretty, too! 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1/4 blue, 1 1/2 tsp
- Chocolate Lentil Oats – Chocolate! 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 purple
- Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal – 1 yellow, 1/4 purple
- Hummingbird Cake Overnight Oats – Looking for overnight oats without Greek yogurt? Here you go! 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1/2 blue
- Customizable Oatmeal Cups – there are lots of ways you can make this nutritious breakfast! 1/2 yellow, 1/2 purple
- Oatmeal Energy Clusters – make these ahead and grab one when you need some extra energy. 1 yellow treat swap
- Clementine and Cocoa Overnight Oats – 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 1/2 tsp
- 21 Day Fix Pumpkin Oat Cookies 1/4 purple, 1 yellow, 2 tsp
- Strawberry and Peanut Butter Oatmeal – I love peanut butter in my oatmeal, and I’ve made this before…so good. 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 tsp
- 21 Day Fix Protein Bars – these use Shakeology mix to add some protein. 1/2 red, 1/2 yellow, 1/2 blue
- Autumn’s No-Cook Swiss Oatmeal – straight from the source…if Autumn eats it, you know it’s good for you. 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 red
- Strawberry “Cream” Steel Cut Oats – another overnight recipe, this one looks creamy and delicious. 1 red, 1 purple, 1 yellow
- 21 Day Fix Cherry Crisp – this is perfect when you need to serve a healthy dessert! 1 purple, 1 yellow, 2 tsp
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – make these for a healthy holiday cookie exchange! 1 yellow
You can see more of my 21 Day Fix posts (recipes, results, tips and more) here.
You can check out my 21 Day Fix trackers here.
Get more great 21 Day Fix recipes by clicking on the pictures below.
Copyright: bhofack2 / 123RF Stock Photo