One of the things people struggle with when starting the 21 Day Fix is LUNCH. Dinner and breakfast seem pretty easy – and Pinterest is full of ideas for those meals. But lunches? Notsomuch.
I will often have a shake for lunch, or whip up some zoodles. Others like to have leftovers from the night before (this is a great system…just cook a little extra for dinner so you’ll have some for lunch the next day!).
But some people really like to map out their meals for the day, or find themselves getting tired of eating the same old thing all the time. If that’s YOU, I bring you these 21 Day Fix lunch ideas to inspire you!
21 Day Fix Lunch Ideas
Before I get started…if you’re looking for lunch recipes that don’t use any yellows, check out my NO YELLOW LUNCHES here. And I also wrote a whole post about how to meal prep your lunches in the Instant Pot – this was supposed to be a lunch about prepping lunches for kids, but then it turned into a school lunch *and* 21 Day Fix lunch post – you can see that one here.
Also – need an extra set of containers? Grab one here.
- Pesto Zoodles – These zoodles are easy to make (especially if you prep the ingredients ahead). I will sometimes add a handful of peanuts…that takes this recipe to a new level! You could also add in some chicken for extra protein. 1 green (per serving…I usually have two servings)
- Egg Salad – This egg salad is SO easy…and it’s also 80 Day Obsession-friendly! 1 red, 1 tsp
- Cracked Out Chicken – This super popular recipe is something the whole family will love. 1 1/2 red, 1/4 blue
- Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli – Make a batch for dinner and then eat the leftovers for lunch the next day. 1 red, 1 greem, 1/2 tsp
- Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak – Another great dinner turned lunch the next day. 1 red, 1 yellow, 1/2 green, 1/2 blue
- Instant Pot Chicken Teriyaki – The perfect mid-day meal. 1 red, 1/4 purple, 2 sugar teaspoons
- Chicken Burrito Bowl – Make the ingredients on the weekend and toss this all together for lunch! This recipe is really great because you can swap out any of the ingredients for veggies that you like. 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1/2 blue
- Stuffed Acorn Squash – YUM, y’all. 1 red, 1 1/2 green, 1/2 blue, 1 tsp
- Sloppy Joes – Hard to imagine, but YES – you can have Sloppy Joes on the Fix! 1 red, 1/2 green, 1 tsp sugar
- Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken – You can make it once, and then eat it for days. 1 red, 1/2 green, 1 1/4 yellow
- Peachy Naan Flatbread – I LOVE naan bread. The peach is a welcome twist! 1 yellow, 1/2 purple, 1/2 blue
- Buffalo Chicken Bowl – Yum! 2 yellow, 1 1/2 red, 1 blue, 1/2 green
- Sweet & Sour Chicken Salad – Salads are great in the afternoon, especially if you’re struggling to get your veggies in. 1 red, 1 1/2green, 1/2 purple, 1/2 yellow (optional), 1 orange
- Spicy Shrimp & Avocado Lettuce Wraps – No yellows in this recipe! 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue
- Spicy Tuna Quesadillas – This recipe also comes with a homemade Bleu Cheese dressing recipe, too. 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue
- Mini Zucchini Pizzas – These little “pizzas” are full of veggies! 1 green, 1/2 blue
- Make-Ahead Mason Jar Salads – I love this idea. Make ahead and grab when you’re ready to eat! 1 1/2 yellow, 2 green, 1 blue (optional)
- Tuna Casserole – This hearty lunch will fill you up, guilt-free! 1 yellow, 1/4 red, 1/2 tsp
- Butternut Squash Soup – I love soup because you can make a bunch, freeze it, and eat it whenever you want. 2 greens
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Pita Pocket – Chicken salad is a favorite of mine…and I love this healthier version. 1 red, 1/2 purple, 1/2 green, 1/2 blue, 1/2 purple
- Make your own salad – Toss a bunch of veggies and spinach together and make this 21 Day Fix Ranch Dressing to go with it!
- 21 Day Fix Pasta with Broccoli and Chicken Sausage – Make a batch of this and eat it for days. 1 red, 1 green, 2 yellow, 1 blue, 1 spoon
- 21 Day Fix Pasta Recipes – Pasta recipes are great because you can make them ahead and eat them throughout the week. You’ll find lots of ideas here.
- 21 Day Fix Salad Recipes – Salads are also fantastic, but can get boring. You won’t get bored with these salads…I promise!
Stuck eating out for lunch? It happens. Use this guide to find your best 21 Day Fix fast food options.
Join me on Facebook for lots of 21 Day Fix recipes, tons of free printables, and budgeting help!
And you might also find some 21 Day Fix Lunch Ideas in the posts below…just click on the images to be taken to the posts.