If you’re on the 21 Day Fix – either completely on-board or just following the eating plan – you are probably eating lots of salads. Maybe it’s just me, but I find salads to be a great way to get in all my veggie servings for the day (in fact, I’ll often chop up whatever veggies need to be used and toss them in a salad..add some goat cheese and a simple homemade dressing, and I’ve got myself lunch or dinner!).
Still, salads can get a little…repetitive. I’ve compiled a list of 21 Day Fix salad recipes for you here, because salads don’t have to be boring. In fact, the more I eat, the more I realized how much flavor and energy can be packed into them…and the more I love them! Read on for some creative salads and some homemade 21 Day Fix-friendly salad dressing recipes, too.
21 Day Fix Salad Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Pesto Zoodles – There isn’t any lettuce in this salad, but I think you’ll agree it’s full of flavor and SO good for you (this goes great as a side dish).
- Quinoa Spinach Salad – Full of vibrant colors and good-for-you fruits, this salad is perfect on the side or as a meal.
- 21 Day Fix Mason Jar Salad – this is perfect for meal prepping – these last for up to a week in the fridge!
- Grape & Walnut Salad – This is the perfect side dish…but I eat it sometimes for lunch, too.
- Pear and Butternut Squash Salad with Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette – There’s nothing boring about this! These fall foods make this a perfect salad for Thanksgiving.
- Spinach and Strawberry Caprese Salad – SO fresh, and so many good things in here!
- Berry Almond Salad with Strawberry Goat Cheese Vinaigrette with Basil – I’m adding this to my “must-try” list!
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Salad – I add some chicken to my salad whenever I can…it’s a great way to get those red containers in.
- Mediterranean Salad with Tzatziki – Tzatziki is one of my favorite dressings…can’t wait to make this one!
- 21 Day Fix Mango, Quinoa and Avocado Salad – I love mango, but never really know what to do with it. This is a great way to add some to your diet!
- No-Mayo Mediterranean Tuna Salad – Light and packed with energizing foods, this a great lunch idea.
- Avocado and Chicken Salad with Southwest Ranch – AVOCADO. Enough said.
- Deconstructed Fish Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Dressing – Basically…fish tacos without the carbs!
- Easy Make-Ahead Salads – These don’t have container counts, but they’re made with 21 Day Fix-compliant foods and are super easy to calculate…and might give you some inspiration to use what you already have in the fridge!
Join me on Facebook for lots of 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and generally awesome stuff. 🙂
Looking for support, accountability and great resources for the 21 Day Fix? Join our 21 Day Fix Recipes, Tips and Support Facebook group – myself and three other 21 Day Fix bloggers are the adminds, and we’d love to have you!
Here are some more 21 Day Fix posts you might like: