These 21 Day Fix 4th of July recipes are perfect for your 4th of July celebrations, potlucks, BBQs and basically everything else summery and red, white and blue. I mean, it includes a red, white and blue sangria…and we all need a little red, white and blue sangria in our lives.
But really, I was trying to decide if I’d write this post or not (you could always just search for 21 Day Fix BBQ recipes and call it a day). The thing I love about the 4th, though, besides the BBQ part, is that it’s such a colorful, family-oriented event (at least in our town). I just love it. I’ve gone from appreciating it from a patriotic standpoint to really embracing it as a holiday the whole family loves.
And sometimes, that means pretty, summery, red, white and blue foods that are good for you, too. Here are my favorites (not all red, white, and blue…but all delicious!).
21 Day Fix 4th of July Recipes
Here are some of my favorite healthy 21 Day Fix 4th of July recipes.
- Cilantro Lime Drumsticks – 1 red, 1 tsp
- BBQ Sauce (that’s right – make your own, “fixed” BBQ sauce!)
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches (bonus – these are made in the Instant Pot!) 1 red, 1 sweetener tsp
- Balsamic Caramelized Onion Turkey Burgers – 1 Red, 1/2 Blue, 1/4 Green
- Blue Cheese Burgers – 1 red, 1/2 blue
Side Dishes & Salads
- Watermelon, blueberry and feta summer salad (so refreshing, and pretty, too)
- Kale, blueberry and feta salad (add some strawberries to make this red, white and blue) 1 Red, 2 Green, less than half blue, 1 orange, 1/4 purple
- 21 Day Fix Ranch – 1 orange
- BBQ Tuna Pasta Salad
- Rainbow Veggies Kabobs – 1 green, 1 tsp
- Ricotta Bruschetta (how about the blueberry ones, yum!)
- Creamy Coleslaw – 1/2 Green, 2 tsp, 1/2 sweetener tsp
- Summertime Pasta Salad (this is great for your next potluck…or as we call them in Texas, your next “covered dish”) 1 yellow, 1/2 green, 3/4 blue, 1 1/2 tsp
- Guacamole (because GUAC)
- Baked Carrot Fries (like fries..but veggies!) – 1 green, 1 tsp
- Berry Almond Salad – 1 1/2 green, 1 purple, 1/2 blue
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp (so pretty and red!) 1/2 purple, 1/2 blue, 1/4 green
- Ricotta Cream Stuffed Strawberries – 1/2 red, 1/2 purple
- Strawberry Cheesecake – 1/2 red, 1 tsp, 1/4 purple
Here are some other posts I think you might like, too!