The 4th of July is one of our favorite holidays. Every year we pack up a bunch of food, join up with some friends, and watch fireworks under the giant Texas sky at a local park. It’s SO fun.
My husband’s birthday is the next day, so, it’s also a great excuse for a party. Here are some great 4th of July party ideas in case you’re planning a 4th of July party, too!
4th of July Party Ideas
4th of July Food and Drinks
- These BBQ recipes are great for all summer long!
- Rainbow Veggie Kabobs make the perfect side dish.
- Looking for red, white and blue foods? Here are 25 patiotic recipes.
- Instant Pot Sweet Iced Tea
- More red, white and blue recipes!
- These red, white and blue treats are so fun!
- This Tomato Corn Pasta Salad will go perfect with BBQ.
- Instead of S’mores, try this Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream.
- 4th of July Fireworks cupcakes – super cute!
- Strawberry. Basil. Popsicles.
- Stay cool with fruit-infused ice cubes (these look great for all summer long)!
- Strawberry Lemon Basil water is a refreshing alternative to regular water.
- These family-friendly mocktail recipes are refreshing alternatives to your favorite “grown-up” counterparts – these are perfect for kids!
- If you’re gluten-free, this 4th of July treat is just for you!
4th of July Decorations
- Serve up some treats at this frozen treat bar.
- Make this fun 4th of July button wreath.
- Check out this stunning vintage Americana 4th of July party – it’s gorgeous!
- Make your own simple 4th of July tulle wreath (it reminds me of a firework!).
- I just love this Star Spangled Garland!
- This ribbon and lace DIY flag decoration is AMAZING. Seriously, go click on that!
- These washi tape lanterns couldn’t be easier to make!
- Another adorable star banner!
- These felt napkin rings are the perfect touch.
- I love this printable paper chain!
- This festive wreath is so cute!
- Get tons of 4th of July decorating ideas here.
- Make these paper rosettes in the paper of your choice.
4th of July for Kids
- This DIY Vintage Ring Toss game is perfect for the kids.
- 4th of July Flag Balloon Dart Game will be a hit with all kids – even the grown-up kind. 😉
- Print out these American Flag coloring pages for the kids.
- Here’s a bunch of fun 4th of July crafts for kids.
- Make cupcakes and use these free cupcake toppers to make them perfect for the 4th!
Be sure to join us on Facebook for meal planning help, planner fun, simple crafts, and family-friendly ideas!