As much as I loving hosting BBQs, there’s a selfish little piece of me that loves being a guest with one simple task: “Just bring a side dish or something.” Yes – sweet, sweet words that mean I don’t have to stress about the house being clean, properly timing food, or if people will enjoy the food that may- or may not- have been properly timed. These 21 Day Fix BBQ sides are easy to make, don’t involve slaving over a hot stove, and will have everyone fooled because they are so freakin’ delicious. They won’t even know they’re 21 Day Fixin’… So kick off your flip flops, pour yourself a cocktail, and enjoy dirtying someone else’s kitchen for change 🙂
21 DAY FIX BBQ SIDES
Time to get cookin’!!
- Greek Pasta Salad (1 Yellow, 1 Green, 1/2 Blue, 1 Orange)
- Grilled Corn Salad (3/4 green, 1/4 yellow, 1 teaspoon)
- Grilled Veggie Rainbow Kabobs (1 green, 1/4 yellow, 1 teaspoon)
- Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salad (1/2 Yellow, 1/2 Green)
- Fixified Broccoli Salad (1 Green, 1/2 Red, 1/2 Blue, 1/2 tsp Raw Sugar)
- BBQ Sauce (1 Orange)
- Caesar Deviled Eggs (1/2 Red, 1/2 Orange OR 1/2 Red, 1 tsp) – a husband favorite!! He can eat an entire tray!
- Three Cheese Zucchini Bake (1 Green, 1 Blue)
- Roasted Asparagus (1 Green, 1 spoon)
- Grape Walnut Salad (1 Purple, 1 Blue, 1 Orange, 2 teaspoons)
- Watermelon Margarita (1 Purple, 1 Yellow)
- Orange LaCroix Mojito (1 Yellow swap) – a wifey (ME!) favorite 🙂
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
Also, check out the posts below for more great 21 Day Fix recipes.