The older I get the more I appreciate a good salad. I mean, really…all those colors and fresh ingredients in one place, smothered in dressing…yum, right?! This 21 Day Fix kale blueberry salad is full of color and flavor and amazing ingredients. And it’s accompanied with a blueberry vinaigrette recipe that I think you’re going to love. This is also a great way to use up leftover chicken. AND! It has cheese. 🙂
This recipe was created by Chellie over at Art From My Table. She has lots of healthy, whole foods recipes that are easily to adapt to the 21 Day Fix (many of them are already completely Fix-friendly…you just need to do the container counts). The same goes for Weight Watchers (and UPDATE – I’ve added WW points to this recipe for you, too!).
21 Day Fix Kale Blueberry Salad
Sometimes I share this pretty salad on Facebook or Instagram and I get comments like, “EWWW KALE.” That’s totally okay if you hate kale (honestly, I only like it certain ways, so I get it!). You can sub out the kale for spinach (or any lettuce of your choice).
If you’re looking for 21 Day Fix and Weight Watchers salad recipes, let me also direct you to this Fall Harvest Salad and this collection of yummy salad recipes. And if you want Ranch Dressing (because of course you want Ranch Dressing!), here is a longtime 21 Day Fix and WW favorite Ranch.
Kale Blueberry Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette
- 3/4 c chicken leftover or rotisserie
- 1 1/2 c kale stems removed
- 1/2 c broccoli florets
- 1/4 c blueberries fresh
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese reduced fat
- 1/4 c blueberries
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Place salad ingredients in a single serve bowl and toss.
- For the dressing: Put the blueberries in a small saucepan, and don’t quite cover them with water. Cook until berries break down.
- Place the berry mixture, olive oil and vinegar to a blender and blend until smooth. Alternatively you can use an immersion blender.
Join us on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, tons of free printables, and fun travel talk. We’d love to have you!I also think you might like these 21 Day Fix posts. Click on the pictures to go right to the posts. If you want to see all of my 21 Day Fix content, start here.