When I was a kid, we’d buy strawberries at little stands on the side of the road. I grew up in southern California, and I guess it took it for granted that strawberries grew on the hillsides of our town. I can remember pulling cartons of berries off the back of a truck, literally minutes after the last batch had been picked, and driving home with them in my lap…trying not to EAT THEM ALL. There really is nothing like a fresh strawberry.
They don’t grow in Texas like they did in SoCal, but I still love them and eat them every chance we get. During the summer we often have to get creative to make sure we use them all up! With that in mind, here are some great ways to use strawberries on the 21 Day Fix. I hope you’ll find some 21 Day Fix strawberry recipes here that you love!
21 Day Fix Strawberry Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Cheesecake – Mixed with strawberry puree, this recipe is a hit with everyone…on the Fix or not! 1/2 red, 1/2 purple, 1 tsp
- Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding – With lots of protein and healthy chia seeds, this is a great option for dessert. 1/2 red, 1 purple, 1 orange
- Berry-Almond Salad with Strawberry Goat Cheese Vinaigrette – Goat cheese and strawberries? Yes, please. 1 1/2 green, 1 purple, 1/2 blue
- Spinach and Strawberry Caprese Salad – This is a great way to use up fresh berries. 1 red, 1 green, 1/2 blue, 1/2 purple
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp – This is perfect for a large gathering and makes great leftovers. 1/4 green, 1/2 purple, 1/2 blue
- Strawberry Shakeology Recipes – 13 great ways to drink your Strawberry Shake-o.
- Ricotta Cream Stuffed Strawberries – She had me at ricotta. 1/2 red, 1/2 purple
- Strawberry Vinaigrette – This healthy salad dressing is perfect for any summer salad. 1/2 blue, 1/2 orange
- Grilled Fruit Quesadillas – Love this healthy spin on PB&J! 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 tsp
- 21 Day Fix Strawberry Jam – Make your own jam!
- Strawberry Shakeology Overnight Oats – What a great way to start your day. 1 red, 2 yellow, 1/2 orange
- Strawberry Frozen Yogurt – 1 purple, 1/2 red
- Quinoa Spinach Salad and Lemon Basil Vinaigrette – I haven’t figured the container counts out exactly, but you can prep these bowls using the containers…so it will be easy to know exactly what the container counts are.
- Strawberry Oatmeal – 1 yellow, 1 purple
Now, tell me…what are your favorite 21 Day Fix strawberry recipes?
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and easy DIY projects.
I also think you’ll like the 21 Day Fix recipes below. Click on the picture to go to the post.