Lately, I’ve really been excited to cook with cauliflower rice. Not because I think cauliflower tastes amazing (I don’t, sorry). But instead, I love it because it’s so versatile, and such a great substitute for other foods. It’s kind of become a staple in our kitchen.
I know a lot of people on the 21 Day Fix also love cooking with cauliflower rice. So today I’m sharing this collection of 21 Day Fix cauliflower rice recipes. If you haven’t tried it before, I hope you will pick one of these recipes and give it a whirl. And if you’re already a seasoned cauliflower rice pro, I hope you’ll find something new to try!
It’s easy to make your own. All you need is a head of cauliflower and a cheese grater. It’s that simple! Or, you can buy pre-packaged cauliflower rice. We usually buy a big bag from Costco, but lots of grocery stores carry it. Depending on what I’m making, I’ll sometimes run the pre-packaged stuff through a food processor to get a finer “grain.” Other times, we use it as-is.
That’s all you need to know!
21 Day Fix Caulifower Rice Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Veggie Pancakes – Made with cauliflower (and any other veggies you choose), this is a great way to start your day. 1 green, 1 red
- Cauliflower Rice – With cilantro and lime, this version is full of flavor. 1 green
- Italian Stuffed Peppers – These stuffed peppers are full of ground beef and cauliflower, yum! 1.5 green, 1 red, .5 purple, 1 blue
- 21 Day Fix Cauliflower Cheeseburger “Mac” – Cheesy goodness makes this one taste unhealthy…but it’s not! 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 tsp
- Sausage and Cauliflower Casserole – Not quite cauliflower rice, but another great way to use cauliflower! 1 red, 1 green, .5 blue
- Pecorino Mashed Caulifower with Sherry Rosemary Mushrooms – It’s like MASHED POTATOES, you guys! .5 green
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust – I’ve been dying to try this! 1 green, .5 red, 2 blue (use less cheese to make it only one blue)
- Creamy Potato Cauliflower Soup – Use cauliflower rice instead of chopping the florets up. .5 red, 1 green, .5 blue, 1 yellow
- Cauliflower Cheesy Bread – Yum! 1 blue, .5 green, .5 red
- Broccoli Cheese Soup – This soup is packed with healthy veggies…including cauliflower! 1.5 green, 1 blue, .25 red, .5 tsp
- Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce – You’ll use florets to make this, but I couldn’t leave it off the list! 1 green, 1 blue, 1 yellow
- 21 Day Fix Shepherd’s Pie – Trick yourself into thinking you’re eating potatoes with this recipe! 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green, 1.5 tsp
- Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice – This will curb your cravings for rice! 1 red, 1 green, 1 tsp
What are YOUR favorite ways to eat cauliflower? Let me know in the comments below!
Join us on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and simple DIY projects.
Check out these great 21 Day Fix recipes. Just click on the pictures to go to the posts!