Lately, I’ve really been excited to cook with cauliflower rice. Not because I think cauliflower tastes amazing (I don’t, sorry). But instead, I love it because it’s so versatile, and such a great substitute for other foods. It’s kind of become a staple in our kitchen.
I know a lot of people on the 21 Day Fix also love cooking with cauliflower rice. So today I’m sharing this collection of 21 Day Fix cauliflower rice recipes. If you haven’t tried it before, I hope you will pick one of these recipes and give it a whirl. And if you’re already a seasoned cauliflower rice pro, I hope you’ll find something new to try!
But first…a super quick tutorial on cauliflower rice.
How to make your own cauliflower rice:
It’s easy to make your own. All you need is a head of cauliflower and a cheese grater. It’s that simple!
Or, you can buy pre-packaged cauliflower rice. We usually buy a big bag from Costco, but lots of grocery stores carry it. Depending on what I’m making, I’ll sometimes run the pre-packaged stuff through a food processor to get a finer “grain.” Other times, we use it as-is.
That’s all you need to know if you are new to the magical world of cauliflower rice. With low carb recipes and healthy eating plans putting more focus on veggies, cauliflower rice is a great one to have on hand no matter what plan you follow.
21 Day Fix Cauliflower Rice Recipes
The best thing about cauliflower rice recipes is that they’re easy to make and low in carbs. You can enjoy them on 21 Day Fix and you can also enjoy them on most low carb diets. Cauliflower is pretty plain too which means you can use it in so many fun ways.
- 21 Day Fix Veggie Pancakes – Made with cauliflower (and any other veggies you choose), this is a great way to start your day. 1 green, 1 red
- Split Pea Soup – Cauliflower is the secret to making this soup taste like it’s full of peas…while keeping those yellows in check. 1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 tsp
- Garlic and Chive Cauliflower Mash | 21 Day Fix | Weight Watchers Riced cauliflower cooks more evenly and mashes really great so making this one with cauliflower rice is a no brainer! It’s 1 1/5 tsp, 3/4 green
- 21 Day Fix Cauliflower Soup with Goat Cheese | Instant Pot So much quicker and easier with cauliflower rice! 1 green, 1/4 red, 1/2 blue
- 21 Day Fix Spicy Roasted Cauliflower You can make this spicy roasted cauliflower with riced cauliflower as well. It’s packed with flavor! 1 green, 1 1/2 tsp, 1/4 blue
- Cauliflower Rice – With cilantro and lime, this version is full of flavor. 1 green
- Italian Stuffed Peppers – These stuffed peppers are full of ground beef and cauliflower, yum! 1.5 green, 1 red, .5 purple, 1 blue
- 21 Day Fix Cauliflower Cheeseburger “Mac” – Cheesy goodness makes this one taste unhealthy…but it’s not! 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 tsp
- Sausage and Cauliflower Casserole – Not quite cauliflower rice, but another great way to use cauliflower! 1 red, 1 green, .5 blue
- Pecorino Mashed Cauliflower with Sherry Rosemary Mushrooms – It’s like MASHED POTATOES, you guys! .5 green
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust – I’ve been dying to try this! 1 green, .5 red, 2 blue (use less cheese to make it only one blue)
- Creamy Potato Cauliflower Soup – Use cauliflower rice instead of chopping the florets up. .5 red, 1 green, .5 blue, 1 yellow
- Cauliflower Cheesy Bread – Yum! 1 blue, .5 green, .5 red
- Broccoli Cheese Soup – This soup is packed with healthy veggies…including cauliflower! 1.5 green, 1 blue, .25 red, .5 tsp
- Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce – You’ll use florets to make this, but I couldn’t leave it off the list! 1 green, 1 blue, 1 yellow
- 21 Day Fix Shepherd’s Pie – Trick yourself into thinking you’re eating potatoes with this recipe! 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green, 1.5 tsp
- Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice – This will curb your cravings for rice! 1 red, 1 green, 1 tsp
What are YOUR favorite ways to eat 21 Day Fix cauliflower recipes? Let me know in the comments below!
If we missed your favorite recipe be sure to let us know below so everyone can try it out! You can never have too many delicious 21 Day Fix cauliflower recipes on your meal plan.
If you are new to cauliflower rice or the 21 Day Fix you’ll see pretty quickly how well they go together. These recipes are a great way to keep your green containers interesting and a smart way to cut down on carbs!
Join us on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and simple DIY projects.
Looking for even more delicious 21 Day Fix recipes?
You won’t want to miss out on these delicious 21 Day Fix recipes. There’s tasty recipes galore. If you are looking to set up your meal plans use these posts to help you get on track with 21 Day Fix or Portion Fix and stay that way. No need to have boring meals just because you are eating clean and healthy.
- 21 Day Fix Strawberry Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Pizza Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Peanut Butter Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Mexican Food Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Planners & Printables