You know what’s easier than a sheet pan dinner?
Really, this is so simple…you just toss all the ingredients onto a sheet pan and toss them in the oven! I love meals like this because I love the taste of roasted veggies and baked chicken (I also *love* my crock pot, but there’s just something about the flavor of an oven-baked meal).
Today I’m sharing this 21 Day Fix Lemon Garlic Chicken sheet pan dinner from Chellie over at Art from My Table – she always has the best recipes (seriously, go check out her site for amazing whole foods recipes and beautiful food pictures, too).
Also, this recipe is easy to customize…you can use vegetables you love and serve up exactly the serving size you need, which makes this SUPER 21 Day Fix friendly (no guessing about which containers to use here!).
21 Day Fix Lemon Garlic Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
21 Day Fix Lemon Garlic Sheet Pan Dinner
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- 1 red pepper chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 orange pepper chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Combine lemon juice, oil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place the chopped vegetables on a sheet pan and toss with half of the lemon sauce.
- Place the chicken breasts on the sheet pan and brush the remaining sauce on both sides.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Join us on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes and tips, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
You might also like the 21 Day fix recipes below – just click on the image to be taken to the post!