When I was pregnant, I craved hamburgers. I would have eaten one a day (or more!) if I could have. I’m not pregnant and I’m not craving a daily burger anymore, but I still love me some hamburgers. I’ve tried to make a few changes to them, though, to keep it 21 Day Fix-friendly. Today I’m sharing a collection of some amazing 21 Day Fix burger recipes with you (I’ve had a few of these, and I can promise you, they’re delicious).
And because I love y’all – container counts are included below, too! 🙂
21 Day Fix Burger Recipes
- Balsamic Caramelized Onion Turkey Burger (1 red, .5 blue, .25 green) – CARAMELIZED ONIONS, yes please!
- Asian Turkey Burgers with Slaw (1 red, .5 green, 1 yellow, 2 tsp)
- Turkey Burgers with Goat Cheese and Citrus Maple Dijon Sauce (1 red, 1 green, .5 blue) – serve over arugula and get keep this burger yellow-free!
- Blue Cheese Burgers (1 red, .5 blue) -this is my favorite way to eat blue (bleu??) cheese!
- Guacamole Turkey Burgers (1 red, 1 blue, 1 tsp)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza (that’s like a burger, right? 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, .5 blue)
- BBQ Turkey Joes (1 red, .5 green, 1 orange)
- Smoky Grilled Pineapple Burgers (1 red, 1 purple, 1 green)
Yum, right?! There’s no reason to fall off the wagon or stray from the plan when you have healthy choices like this to stick to – and the best part is, many of these are perfect for your non-Fix friends, making them great for serving up at a BBQ or any party you find yourself hosting.
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.