When I was pregnant, I craved hamburgers. I would have eaten one a day (or more!) if I could have. I’m not pregnant and I’m not craving a daily burger anymore, but I still love me some hamburgers. I’ve tried to make a few changes to them, though, to keep it 21 Day Fix-friendly. Today I’m sharing a collection of some amazing 21 Day Fix burger recipes with you (I’ve had a few of these, and I can promise you, they’re delicious).
And because I love y’all – container counts are included below, too! 🙂
21 Day Fix Burger Recipes
- Balsamic Caramelized Onion Turkey Burger (1 red, .5 blue, .25 green) – CARAMELIZED ONIONS, yes please!
- Asian Turkey Burgers with Slaw (1 red, .5 green, 1 yellow, 2 tsp)
- Turkey Burgers with Goat Cheese and Citrus Maple Dijon Sauce (1 red, 1 green, .5 blue) – serve over arugula and get keep this burger yellow-free!
- Blue Cheese Burgers (1 red, .5 blue) -this is my favorite way to eat blue (bleu??) cheese!
- Guacamole Turkey Burgers (1 red, 1 blue, 1 tsp)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza (that’s like a burger, right? 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, .5 blue)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet (1.25 red, .5 green, 1 blue) – another one that doesn’t use a yellow.
- BBQ Turkey Joes (1 red, .5 green, 1 orange)
- Smoky Grilled Pineapple Burgers (1 red, 1 purple, 1 green)
- Black Bean Veggie Burgers (1 yellow)
- Summer Cheeseburgers (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue)
Yum, right?! There’s no reason to fall off the wagon or stray from the plan when you have healthy choices like this to stick to – and the best part is, many of these are perfect for your non-Fix friends, making them great for serving up at a BBQ or any party you find yourself hosting.
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
Also, check out the posts below for more great 21 Day Fix recipes.