Last week I shared a bunch of 21 Day Fix freezer meals. These were mostly dinners, but as I was putting the post together, I realized there are lots of 21 Day Fix freezer breakfasts out there. Many breakfast foods are freezer-friendly, and that goes for 21 Day Fix breakfasts, too!
Today I’m sharing a collection of freezer-friendly breakfasts that are perfect for the 21 Day Fix. I’ve included container counts for all meals.
In my life, breakfast really is the most important meal of the day – it sets the mood for the rest of the day, and that’s important. I mean, I love donuts, y’all…but if I start off my day with donuts, it’s hard to come back from that, you know?
So, here you go…healthy breakfasts that won’t derail your eating plan!
21 Day Fix Breakfast Freezer Meals
- Freezer Steel Cut Oats (1 yellow, .25 purple)
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Steel Cut Oats (1 yellow, 1.5 tsp)
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes (1.25 yellow, 1 red)
- Cherry Zucchini Muffins (1 treat yellow)
- Cocoa Banana Oat Bars (.5 purple, .5 yellow, 1 tsp)
- Cheesy Spinach, Ham and Egg Cups (1.5 red, .25 green, .25 blue)
- Sausage and Zucchini Quiche (1 red, .5 green, .25 blue, .5 tsp)
- Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Bites (1 red, .5 green, .5 blue)
- Frittatas (1.25 red, .25 green, .33 blue, .25 yellow)
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue, .5 green)
- Pancakes freeze reallly well – there are lots of 21 Day Fix pancake recipes here.
- 21 Day Fix French Toast – (1 yellow, 1 purple, 1/2 red and 2 teaspoons)
- 21 Day Fix Egg “Muffins” (1 green, 1 red)
- Cheddar and Chive Waffles (1 yellow, 1/3 blue)
- Another Egg Muffin Cup recipe (1 red, .5 green)
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies (yep, cookies for breakfast – ain’t nothing wrong with that, y’all – 1 yellow)
What are YOUR favorite freezer-friendly breakfast ideas? Let me know in the comments below!
Join us on Facebook for weekly meal plans, easy recipes, and tons of free printables!