Raise your hand if you love pancakes!
:::hand raised very, very, VERY high:::
We love panckes in this house. But seeing as they have the word “cake” in the name, it’s probably a fair assumption that they aren’t necessarily the healthiest choice for daily breakfast. The good news is, there are lots of great ways to fix pancakes so they are healthy. I’ve rounded up some great 21 Day Fix pancake recipes for you below – and I’ve included all the container counts, too, so you can pick and choose the ones that look like they’ll fit best into your plan.
21 Day Fix Pancake Recipes
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes – Made with oat flour, these are a healthy and delicious way to start your day. 1 1/4 yellow, 1/2 red
- Veggie Pancakes – No, really! They’re not *quite* pancakes, but they look the same…and they’re super good for you. 1 green, 1 red, 2 tsp
- Banana Oat Pancakes – Top with nut butter! 1 red, 1 purple, 1 yellow, 1 teaspoon
- Healthy Chocolate Pancakes With Coconut Whipped Cream – COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM, y’all. 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 teaspoon
- Apple Cinnamon Protein Pancakes – Straight from the Beachbody website, these count as 1/2 red, 1/2 purple, 1/2 yellow.
- Amazing Lemon Ricotta Pancakes – Top these with fresh berries, yum. 1/2 red, 1/2 blue, 1/4 yellow
- 2-Ingredient Pancakes – These two-ingredient pancakes are flour-free! 1 purple, 1 red (for a huge serving)
- 21 Day Fix Raspberry Crepes – These look amazing. 1 yellow, 1/2 purple, 1/2 red, 2 teaspoons
- Gingerbread Protein Pancakes (WHAT WHAT) – 1 yellow, 1/2 red
- Pumpkin Protein Pancakes – 1/2 purple, 1/2 red, 2 yellows
- Banana Oat Pancakes – 1 purple, 1 yellow, 1 red
- Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce (from coupleinthekitchen.com)- 1 1/2 purple, 1 yellow, 1 red
If you don’t have time to go through them all now, be sure to pin for later!
Join us on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, meal planning help, and tons of free printables, too.
You might also like the posts below! Click on the images to go to the post.