Random fact: September 21st is the International Banana Festival. Yup, a day dedicated to these protein-packed, fiber friendly fruits that get me through my day sometimes. Obviously I had to join in the fun and find some of the best 21 Day Fix banana recipes out there.
I’ve noticed that there are those people who love bananas, and those who really, really, really hate them. As in, can’t even be around one because it is apparently so revolting. I don’t have one friend like this…i have multiple. I find it so strange and depriving. It’s a freaking banana! Everyone loves bananas, right?! Apparently not, and that’s sad 🙁
But, love or hate, the banana deserves a little attention this week. And I will be eating bananas on the 21st. I just may be eating them alone, and that’s OK with me 🙂
21 Day Fix Banana Recipes
- Coconut Peanut Butter Snack
- Make Ahead Breakfast Banana Split (1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Purple, 1 Orange, 1 Tsp)
- Coconut Banana Oat Bars (1/2 Purple, 1/2 Yellow, 1 Tsp)
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake (2 Purple, 1 Green, 1 Yellow, 2 Tsp)
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (1 Yellow treat swap)
- Instant Pot Cupcakes (1 Yellow treat swap)
- Banana Split Pudding (1 Red, 1 1/4 Purple, 1/2 Orange, 1 Tsp, 1 1/4 Tsp sugar)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Cupcakes w/ Cardamom Coconut Frosting (1 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1 Tsp, 2 tsp sugar)
- Mint Chip Banana Ice Cream (1 Yellow, 1 Purple)
- French Toast w/ Peanut Butter & Bananas (1 Yellow, 1 Purple, 1/2 Red, 2 Tsp)
- 2 Ingredient Banana Pancakes (2 Purple, 1/2 Red) – I’ve been eating these for years now – they’re a great way to use bananas before they turn
- Hummingbird Cake Overnight Oats (1 Yellow, 1 Purple, 1/2 Blue)
- Secret Ingredient Brownies – no beans! (1 Yellow treat swap, 1 1/2 Tsp, 2 tsp sugar)
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
Also, check out the posts below for more great 21 Day Fix recipes.