I’ve already been seduced by the flavors of fall and have been eating way too many carbs (which are usually covered in cheese, because who doesn’t love the cheese-carb combo?) I’ve rounded up a bunch of amazing 21 Day Fix salad dressings to stay motivated this fall and give myself a little break from rich flavors and, well, our little enemies called calories…
When I was a kid, my mom was the Salad Queen. She was also the Cookie Queen, but we’ll save that for another day 🙂 Every meal was different, depending on what we had in the house. Bread going stale? Perfect – croutons!! Leftover walnuts from brownies? Cool – caramelize them! Not enough lettuce? Even better – extra veggies!
Let’s be real, though. Until I was old enough to appreciate the love and creativity, I pretty much just drenched everything in ranch like any little girl being force-fed salads. Now, I can’t get enough fresh and crispy goodness in my life, and the dressing is what really makes or break a salad for me. Once I find one I like, I make a big batch and put it on everything I possibly can. I plan meals around it. It’s actually quite ridiculous at times and it really bores the husband. But hey, I guess there are worse addictions in the world, right?
21 Day Fix Salad Dressings
Note: Some of these dressing don’t have a separate container count listed, but the entire salad is 21 Day Fix friendly and the dressings are super light and easy to convert
- Tzatziki Dressing (1 Red, 1/2 Green) – I use this to dip veggies in, too!
- Ranch Dressing (1/2 Orange)
- Avocado Cilantro Dressing
- Healthy Caesar (1 Orange) – you can also check out these Caesar Deviled Eggs
- Southwest Ranch Dressing
- Blueberry Vinaigrette – sometimes I toss raw kale in this and eat it as a side dish or a snack. It’s that good.
- Simple Strawberry Balsamic (1 Orange) – you can try this with other berries, too. I love raspberries 🙂
- Sweet & Sour Dressing
- Creamy Spinach Pesto (1 Green, 1/4 Blue, 1 1/2 Tsp OR 1 Orange)
- Strawberry Goat Cheese Vinaigrette
- Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- BBQ Sauce – yes! I consider BBQ sauce a salad dressing! Especially if you can sneak a little dab of ranch in there…
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
Also, check out the posts below for more great 21 Day Fix recipes.