Over the last couple of months, I’ve been collecting and sharing Shakeology recipes for every flavor of Shakeology. There are lots and lots and LOTS of Shakeology recipes out there! But I thought it might be helpful to consolidate them all into one giant post with ALLLL the recipes for simplification. So, here you go…60 recipes to make your Shakeology even MORE awesome.
Side note: I’ve also got a bunch of 21 Day Fix-friendly crock pot recipes, too!
Chocolate Shakeology Recipes
- Brownie Batter Shakeology Recipe: Yum! Who doesn’t love brownies. Plus, there is a great tip about preparing your bananas for shakes on this recipe.
- Chocolate Mocha Shakeology Recipe: This is a great twist for all of those coffee lovers out there.
- Shakeology PB Chocolate Fudgescile: Turn your shake into a frozen treat with this recipe.
- Caramel Mocha Shakeology: Another great one for the coffee lovers.
- Thin Mint Shakeology: Lets go ahead and bring some mint into the picture, shall we?
- Chocolate Raspberry Shakeology: Berries and chocolate are an amazing combination.
- Elvis Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakeology Recipe: Love this one!
- Almond Joy Shakeology Recipe: Chocolate, coconut, and almonds. Yum!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: This one is such a treat.
- Cookies N Cream Shakeology: These combinations just keep on getting better and better. You cannot go wrong with cookies and cream.
- Vanilla Fudge Shakeology: This is a great one to have when all those Holiday treats are being made.
- Shakeology Chocolate Bar: Simple and delicious.
- Homemade Reese Cup Blizzard: Before you start thinking that this chocolate Shakeology recipe is an indulgance, think again because this recipe has greens.
- Thai Iced Coffee Shakeology: This is a great twist to add some lovely flavor. Check out some of the other Shakeology recipes they have too.
- Sea Salt Caramel Shakeology Recipe: The perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Chocolate Shakeology Bars: This no bake treat is packed full of ingredients that will help keep you full and energized.
- Chocolate Shakeology Mug Cake: Craving cake? You’re welcome!
- Shakeology Brownies: These are made without butter or flower. You will not be able to tell the difference.
- Healthy Shakeology No Bake Cookie Recipe: Cookies packed full of goodness and flavor. You can use either vanilla or chocolate Shakeology.
- Chunky Monkey Shakeology Pudding: There is always room for pudding!
- Chocolate Shakeology Pie: Here is a chocolate Shakeology recipe you can make and bring to a potluck or Holiday gathering.
Strawberry Shakeology Recipes
- Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Protein Shake: The oatmeal in this shake really fills you up.
- Post Work Out Strawberry Banana Shake: This shake is a great way to refuel your body.
- Strawberry Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream: Looking for a sweet treat? Ice cream will do the trick.
- Strawberry Pina Colada: Throw some pineapple into the mix to add some great flavors.
- Strawberry Mojito Shakeology: This strawberry Shakeology recipe is so refreshing with the mint.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries Shakeology: Um yes please! You cannot go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries!
- Strawberry Mango Tango: Mango is an incredible fruit that is packed full of vitamins and minerals. Great way to pack in the nutrition.
- Strawberry Sea Salt Shakeology Recipe: Sweet and salty, one of the perfect combinations.
- Strawberry Shortcake Shakeology: Perfectly creamy in every way.
- Strawberry Shakeology Mug Cake: This page has a few recipes for Shakelogy including a mug cake and detox shake.
- Strawberry Raspberry Lemonade: Love this fruity combination.
- Strawberry Basil Delight: The combinations keep on getting better. On top of this basil treat, there are many more strawberry Shakeology recipes to discover. Try some other ones including Aqua Fresca and Mayan Blast (this one is spicy!).
- Pomegranate Orange Delight: Pomegranate is another super fruit that is packed full of vitamins and nutrients. There are also several other recipes like Berry Mocha Frap and the Tropical Power Up.
Vanilla Shakeology Recipes
- Dreamsicle Shake: This is one of my favorites. Very simple, but so creamy and delicious.
- Vanilla Chai Protein Shakeology: Chai is one of my favorite teas and now you can enjoy it with Shakeology.
- Oatmeal Raisin Shakeology: Use fresh cinnamon to add some great flavor to your Shakeology.
- Caramel Apple Shakeology: Talk about a treat! It does not get any better than this.
- Vanilla Latte Shakeology: Get your caffeine fix with this Shakeology recipe.
- Not So Terrible Cookies & Cream Shakeology: It is possible to throw cookies into the mix, all you need to do is control the portions.
- Cake Batter Shakeology: These vanilla Shakeology Recipes just keep on getting better.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shakeology: You can satisfy your cravings without falling off track with this one.
- Snickerdoodle Vanilla Shakeology: Adding almond butter to your Shakeology adds a lot of flavor and protein.
- Pumpkin Spice Shakeology Latte: Yes… everything does come in pumpkin spice, including Shakeology!
- Cantaloupe Cream Shakeology: Adding any type of melon to your Shakeology will really brighten the flavor.
- Root Beer Float Shakeology: This recipe uses a root beer oil. Love it.
- Puppy Chow Shakeology: Loving the vanilla, chocolate, and peanut butter combo.
- Power Bites with Vanilla Shakeology: These bites are packed full of ingredients that will give your body just what it needs to power through the day.
- Vanilla Pomegranate Shakeology: You will love the tart flavor the pomegranate adds to this recipe.
Greenberry Shakeology Recipes
- Green Monster Smoothie Shakeology: The spinach and banana in this recipe will keep you full for a long time.
- Thin Mints Shakeology: This sweet treat could be mistaken for a dessert.
- Best Greenberry Shakeology Ever: Using extracts for flavor is a great way to spruce up any Shakeology recipe.
- Strawberry Lemonade Greenberry Shakeology: Add some lemon juice and strawberries to your Shakeology to make one yummy lemonade shake.
- Greenberry Blueberry Shakeology: Love this combination. It is probably because I like blueberries so much, but who doesn’t?
- Shakeology Mint Monster: Another recipe that uses an extract for flavor. This one tastes like ice cream!
- Key Lime Shakeology Pie: Here is a Shakeology recipe you can actually make for dessert!
- Coconut Avocado Shakeology: The avocado makes this shake extra creamy. It also brings a lot of flavor and protein to the table.
- Berry Crazy Greenberry Shakeology: This is the perfect Greenberry Shakeology recipe for all of the berry lovers out there.
- Greenberry Smoothie: The color of this smoothie is incredibly beautiful, and no, it is not green!
- Orange Sunrise & More: This site has some great recipes for Greenberry Shakeology including a refreshing orange sunrise, berry sorbet, and strawberry lemonade.
Shakeology is great, but it IS expensive (for my budget, anyway). You can see a few Shakeology alternatives here.
You can check out my 21 Day Fix trackers here.
Copyright: bhofack2 / 123RF Stock Photo