My kids love family movie night. And I do too, really (despite the fighting that takes place over which movie we’ll be watching!). It’s a great chance for us all to spend some time together doing something we all love – watching a movie. In fact, it’s so important to my kids that they will even ask me if I’ve put Family Movie Night in my planner!
Which, of course, I usually have.
I’m a member of the Netflix #StreamTeam, which means I’m a Netflix ambassador and get to share all of my binge watching experiences and television obsessions with you, so you can binge watch, too. Today I’m sharing our favorite family Netflix movies and these cute printable movie night planner stickers, too!
Printable Movie Night Planner Stickers
I print my planner stickers on sticker paper I buy on Amazon. You can also buy it at Walmart. I use (affiliate link alert!) Avery sticker paper or Silhouette sticker paper – whichever is on sale. I cut these ones out with scissors, but I often use a paper cutter sometimes (this is the one I have). If you’re savvy with a Silhouette, you can also use that to cut your files.
- Finding Dory – Finding Dory is on netflix, yay!
- Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey – I remember watching The Incredible Journey as a kid. Two dogs and one cat traverse hundreds of miles to reunite with their lost family. Based on a true story!
- The Secret Life of Pets – If you missed it in theaters, you can see it now. Kids will love the cute pets and their adventures.
- Zootopia – This is another one we loved in theaters…and I love that it’s on Netflix.
- The Last Unicorn – YOU GUYS! The Last Unicorn! <3 I loved this movie so hard when I was a kid. I was just thinking about showing it to my own kids the other day, and it turns out it’s on Netflix. Side note: the book is fantastic, too.
- Fantasia – Kids can watch the original Fantasia. There might be some borderline scary parts for littles.
- Charlotte’s Web – The 2006 remake of Charlotte’s Web is great to watch with kiddos who’ve just read the book.
What are your favorite movies to watch with the family?
Join me on Facebook for free printables, 21 Day Fix recipes, and family-friendly crafts and ideas.
I also think you might like the printable planner stickers below. Just click on the images to go to the posts.