Does anyone else love having a huge Thanksgiving? I do! I mean, I love it! This year we have 5 families celebrating together, which means a true Thanksgiving feast. And what’s best is I get to assign everyone their dishes to bring – hey-o! Super planner over here! Potluck holidays are so much fun and make the host’s life a lot easier; however, Thanksgiving is everyone’s excuse to overdose on butter, booze, and carbs so I found 25 Thanksgiving dishes that are 21 Day Fix friendly, and I’m so excited!
While I don’t expect my butter-lovin’ brother to follow any of these, I’ll be sure to sneak a couple healthier holiday options into the mix. And they won’t even know… *insert evil laugh here* Gobble gobble, everyone!
25 Thanksgiving Dishes That Are 21 Day Fix Friendly
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast w/ 2 Sauces (1 Red, 1/4 tsp; Cashew Sauce: 1 Blue; Gravy: 1/2 tsp)
- Apple Pecan Stuffing from Scratch (3/4 Yellow, 1/3 Tsp, 1/4 Blue, 1/4 Green, 1/6 Purple)
- Low Sugar Apple Cranberry Sauce (1/2 Purple, 1 teaspoon sugar)
- Honey Roasted Butternut Squash w/ Cranberry & Goat Cheese (1 Green, 1 tsp, trace Blue, trace Purple)
- Red Wine Vinegar & Maple Caramelized Brussels & Onions ( 1/2 Green, 1 tsp of sugar)
- Pear & Butternut Squash Salad w/ Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette ( 1 1/2 Green, 1/2 Purple, 1 Blue, 1 Orange) – I eat this salad all the time, so it only makes sense to share with the fam 🙂
- Mashed Cauliflower w/ Sherry-Rosemary Mushrooms ( 1/2 Green, 1/8 Blue, 1/8 Yellow drink swap, 1/3 tsp) – yes, potatoes are delicious. But, so are these!
- Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Mash (1/2 Green, 1/2 Yellow, 2 tsp, trace Blue)
- Grape & Walnut Salad (1 Purple, 1 Blue, 1 Orange, 2 tsp)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes (1 1/2 Yellow, 1 1/2 tsp)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes w/ Goat Cheese & Sage (1 Yellow, 1/2 Blue)
- Instant Pot Brown Rice & Sausage Stuffing (1 Yellow, 1/2 Red, 12 Green, 1 tsp)
- Broccoli Bacon Salad w/ Pumpkin Seeds (1+ Green, 3/4 Red, 1/2 Orange, 1 tsp)
- Mashed Cauliflower (1 Green)
- Mini Pear, Pecan, and Goat Cheese Appetizers (3 mini cheese balls = 1 Blue – Don’t forget to count whatever you put them on!_
- Roasted Shrimp Cocktail w/ Cranberry-Horseradish Chutney (1 Red, tiny amount of Purple)
- No Bean Pumpkin Hummus (1 Green, 1 Orange)
- Slow Cooker Pecan-Stuffed Apples w/ Cinnamon-Peanut Butter Sauce ( 1 Purple, 1/3 Blue, 1 tsp, 1 tsp maple syrup)
- Pumpkin Custard Tart w/Bourbon-Nutmeg Coconut Whip ( 1/2 Yellow, 1/2 Blue, 2 tsp and 2 tsp of sugar)
- Pumpkin Coconut Creme Brulee (1 Blue, 1/4 Red, 2 1/4 tsp of sugar)
- Strawberry Cheesecake (1/2 Red, 1/4 Purple, 1 tsp)
- Clean Pumpkin Pie (1 Yellow)
- Pumpkin Frosting Shots (1 Blue) – I like to cheat and add Bailey’s to these. Hey, it’s the holidays! I get to cheat every now and then 😉
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Macaroons (1 Yellow) _ Gluten-free AND dairy-free! And delicious!
- Flourless Pumpkin Custard Bars (1/6th Purple – I only count this if I have more than one bar, then it’ll add up, 1/9th Red – only count for multiples also, 1 tsp, 1 tsp maple syrup
- No Bake Pumpkin Cookie Dough Dip (1 Yellow)
Okay, so that may have actually be 26 amazing dishes that will help make your Thanksgiving feast a little less…heavy. But hey, Thanksgiving is about indulgence so don’t feel too bad going for that large slice of Pumpkin Pie that Grandma has mastered, or a slice of deep-fried turkey that I just know my brother is going to make.
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
Also, check out the posts below for more great 21 Day Fix recipes.