We ate a lot of chicken when we were kids. A LOT. I remember watching my mom trim every scrap of fat off each chicken breast because if my sister or I saw anything “weird” on a plate, that was it – meal ruined! Which typically meant dinnertime was ruined and, therefore, dessert was ruined. My, what a long, long way we have come (although I still can’t drink OJ with pulp in it. Never will.)
The Instant Pot has seriously made cooking chicken so easy. My poor mom would’ve loved having one so she could have less stress and more time in our chaotic home. Hmm…I guess she would’ve also loved WiFi to check out these 21 Day Fix Instant Pot chicken recipes. I don’t think good ‘ol dial-up would cut it… 😉
21 Day Fix Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken (1 red, .5 green, 1.25 yellow)
- Chicken w/ Bruschetta Topping (1 Red, 1 Green, 2 tsp) – No yellow? Um, yes please!
- Maple BBQ Chicken (1 Red, 1 tsp)
- Burrito Bowls w/ Chicken (4 Red, 3 Yellow, 1 Purple) – Note: This is the whole count for all 4 servings and does not include toppings
- Cracked Out Chicken (1 1/2 Red, 1/4 Blue)
- Orange Chicken (1 Red, 1 Green or Yellow, 1/4 Blue) – Go for the green on this, and make lettuce boats! Place chicken and sliced bell peppers on a Romaine spear -so good! It’s almost like an Asian taco. But just almost…
- Balsamic Chicken (1 Red, 1/2 Green)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup (1/2 Red, 1/2 Yellow, 1/2 Green)
- Buffalo Chicken Chili (1 Red, 1 Green, 1/4 Blue)
- Caprese Chicken (1 Red, 1 Green, 1/2 Blue)
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Drumsticks (1 Red, 1 tsp) – These are great for football games ad BBQs. Just sayin’…
- Summer Vegetable & Chicken Soup (uses Red, Green, and Blue to taste)
- Chicken Marsala (1 Red, 1/2 Green, 1 tsp)
- Asian Chicken Thighs (1 Red, 1 tsp)
- Cauliflower Spanish Rice (1 1/4 Green, 1 Red, 3/4 tsp)
- Salsa Lime Chicken (1 Red, 1/2 Green)
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
Also, check out the posts below for more great 21 Day Fix recipes.