Instant Pot lovers – raise your hand! Today I’ve got this amazing 21 Day Fix instant pot chicken with bruschetta topping recipe from Chellie over at Art From My Table. She always has something amazing to share and this is no exception – I think you’re going to love it.
21 Day Fix Instant Pot Chicken with Bruschetta
21 Day Fix Instant Pot Chicken with Brushetta Topping
- 4 chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 cups water or chicken broth
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup basil fresh, sliced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- READ THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE IT: This recipe was made using a 6qt Instant Pot. If your pot is larger, you'll need to adjust accordingly. Also, altitude can affect your cook time.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
- Place in the IP and set to ‘poultry’ with 1 cup water or chicken broth.
- After cooking, let release naturally.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the tomatoes, oil, vinegar, garlic and basil in a small bowl, mix well.
- Serve chicken with tomato mixture on top
Join us on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, tons of free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help. We’d love to have you!
I also think you might like these 21 Day Fix posts. Click on the pictures to go right to the posts. If you want to see all of my 21 Day Fix content, start here.
Here are some other chicken recipes I think you might like (also 21 Day Fix, Ultimate Portion Fix, and Weight Watchers-friendly!):