Instant Pot lovers who are also trying to make healthier choices…this is for you. These 21 Day Fix Instant Pot breakfast recipes combine two glorious things – the Instant Pot, and BREAKFAST.
And of course, I’ve included container counts because I love y’all.
21 Day Fix Instant Pot Breakast Recipes
But first, a quick 21 Day Fix note – are you in our 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Facebook group? My three favorite 21 Day Fix bloggers and I run it, and it’s a great place for 21 Day Fix-friendly INstant Pot recipes. It’s super active, and there are so many good ideas in there – come join us!
Now on to the good stuff. 🙂 You’ll notice there aren’t a ton of recipes on this list – that’s because it’s super hard to find 21 Day Fix Instant Pot breakfast recipes! We are working on a bunch, and I wil update this list as we create them (so pin or bookmark for future reference).
- Peanut Butter Steel Cut Oats – 1 Yellow, 1.5 tsp
- Veggie-Loaded Quiche – 1 red, .5 green, .5 blue
- Coconut Lime Breakfast Quinoa – 1 yellow, 1/2 purple, 1/2 blue
- Buttered Coconut Steel Cut Oats – 1 yellow, 2 tsp, .5 blue
- Instant Pot Eggs Benedict (I KNOW, right?!) – 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1/2 Green, 1 1/2 tsp
- Turkey Bacon and Veggie Frittata – 1 1/4 Red, 1/3 Green, 1/3 Blue, 1/4 Yellow
- Breakfast Fajita Casserole – 1 Green, 1 Red, 1 1/2 tsp
- Coconut Lime Breakfast Quinoa – 1 yellow, 1/2 purple. 1/2 blue
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cups – 2 Yellow, 1 tsp, 1/2 Red, and 1/4 Purple
- Copycat Starbucks Egg Bites – 3/4 Red, 1/2 Blue
- Oatmeal Mason Jars – 1 Yellow, 1 Purple
- Apple Crisp (this could be breakfast, or dessert!) – 1/2 Blue, 1/2 Yellow, 1 Purple, 1 tsp
- Instant Pot Breakfast Quinoa – 1 Yellow, 1 Orange, 1.2 Purple
- Mini Frittatas – 1 1/4 Red, 1/3 Green, 1/3 Blue, 1/4 Yellow
- Lava Cake (ok, technically cake is dessert, but since it’s Fix-friendly and I occasionally crave cake for breakfast – who doesn’t, right?! – I’m putting it here!) – 1 Yellow Treat Swap
- Instant Pot Oatmeal Jars – 1 Yellow, 1/2 Purple
- Greek Yogurt (this post teaches you how to make your own Greek yogurt) – 1 Red
- Hard Boiled Eggs – 1 Red
- Steel Cut Oats – 1 Yellow
Be sure to check back – I promise to update this post constantly as new Instant Pot breakfast recipes become available (you can also check this custom search engine that I created, which indludes only my blog, My Crazy Good Life, Confessions of a Fit Foodie and The Foodie and the Fix – I can promise you all the 21 Day Fix posts have container counts and that we all try to be super accurate with our information and container counts!).
Join me on Facebook for tons of Fix-friendly recipes, free printables, and planning help.
And, I think you’ll also love the posts below!