These Christmas tree crafts will help you and the kids deck the halls. Christmas trees can be made with just about anything. All it takes is a little creativity and some Christmas magic to get going. Use items such as buttons, craft sticks, and wine corks to make your Christmas tree masterpiece.
- Darth Vader Christmas Tree: For all of your die-hard Star Wars fans out there. This tree is perfect for the mantle.
- M&M Christmas Tree: Using festive candy as a way to deck the halls always grabs the attention of the kiddos.
- Pom Pom Christmas Tree: Pom poms, hot glue, and some styrofoam are all you need!
- Button Christmas Tree: This button craft is kid-friendly. It is also a great way to deck the halls.
- Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees: You probably already have all the supplies for this Christmas tree craft in your home. Easy for little hands to make too.
- Wine Cork Christmas Tree: This craft is a good way to put those unused wine corks.
- Christmas Sequin Artwork: My kids would love making this Christmas tree craft. It looks a bit messy, but in the end, you will have a great keepsake to treasure or gift to someone special.
- Christmas Tree Dollhouse: What a unique craft! Print out the templates, grab some cardboard and get to cutting. This craft will keep the kids busy for hours on end.
- Wood Christmas Tree Garland: Deck the halls with this adorable garland.
- Crate Paper Christmas Trees: Layer cut out pieces of crate paper to make these beauties.
- Felt Christmas Tree: Stack layers of felt to make this Christmas tree craft.
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree: Go on a hunt with the kids to find the perfect pine cone for this craft.
- Christmas Tree Canvas: Make some cute art out of whimsy fabric. So cute and easy!
- 3D Christmas Tree: Print out the template and decorate this Christmas tree craft anyway your heart desires.
- Thumbtack Christmas Trees: These silver Christmas trees are a conversation starter. So simple yet extremely stunning.
- Scrapbook Paper Christmas Trees: I am sure that most of you have some festive Christmas scrapbook paper around the house. You can make this in a short amount of time.
- Craft Stick Christmas Tree: This Christmas tree craft would be perfect for the younger kiddos in your home.
- 2 Liter Christmas Tree Craft: Recycle those soda bottles and let the kids decorate their own mini Christmas trees.
- Rustic Stacked Wood Christmas Tree: I LOVE these! They are the cutest.
What Christmas tree crafts will you make this year? Share with us!
Find us on Facebook for easy recipes, free printables, super simple kid-friendly crafts, and things to do in Dallas. I’d love to have you join me over there.