Back in the old days (basically, the “old days” refers to my life before kids, which seems like forever ago), I used to scrapbook. A lot. Today I use a Memory Planner, but I have maintained my obsession and compulsive buying habits when it comes to scrapbook paper. I don’t even want to tell you how many pieces of scrapbook paper I have around my house, because it would be embarrassing.
So…what’s one to do with it all? I’ve compiled a list of uses for scrapbook paper that I think any paper hoarder will appreciate. If you’re like me, you’ll see this list and get a bunch of ideas and feel the need to buy even MORE scrapbook paper. You have my blessing.
27 Uses for Scrapbook Paper
- Make this cute Scrapbook Paper Easter Egg.
- Use scrapbook paper to make planner stickers.
- Decorate the house! These 42 DIY decorating ideas are SO CUTE.
- Make your own greeting cards!
- Turn scrapbook paper into envelopes and then use these printable cash envelope labels to create your own cash envelope system.
- Make a paper vase
- Really cute Halloween decorations
- Make a decorative notebook
- Super cute monograms for the walls
- This Lunchbag Photo Album is so cute…and would be such a fun Mother’s Day or grandparents gift!
- Games for the kids – this Silly Sock Matching Game looks like a kid-pleaser!
- Custom Wall Art – perfect for a playroom or child’s room!
- Photo backdrops for your blog – I love using scrapbook paper as backgrounds/props for my blog photos
- Make your own Christmas ornaments
- DIY gift bags
- Make these fun paper fireworks for the kids (or for cute decor)
- These DIY geometric bowls are so cute!
- Gorgeous paper flowers!
- Dress up your picture frames
- Make your own magnets (these would be a fun party favor)
- Get fancy with these cute plates (yes, plates!)
- Make your own custom phone case (I’m going to do this one!)
- Make these cute coasters! (fun gift idea)
- Decoupage something
- Make your own paper bows
- Gift tags (Christmas is coming, you guys!)
- Make a gift card envelope
- Make really fabulous candle votives
Here are some other posts you might like: