We eat a lot of the same dinners, and I’m mostly okay with that. Once you have something you (and the kids) like, it makes sense to put it on repeat. But every now and then, I go looking for new dinner ideas (bless you, Pinterest) – and feel inspired to try something new.
And that’s what I’m doing here – sharing some dinner ideas that I imagine you don’t eat every week in hopes that you’ll be inspired to try something new, too!
- Swai with spring vegetables – I had never even heard of Swai until I saw this post!
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Quinoa
- Gouda, Mushroom & Ham Sandwich – this is a fancy take on your standard grilled cheese.
- Asparagus Brunch Pizza – I’m thinking this is pretty fantastic for dinner, too.
- Sweet Potato and Sausage Hash
- Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl – This looks so clean and fresh, I want to make it for lunch and dinner!
- Quinoa Spinach Salad – SO colorful, and full of healthy fruits.
- Cobb Salad on a Stick – Now, this is a fun way to get your greens in!
- Prime Rib – This post will tell you how to roast it perfectly.
- Chicken & Asparagus Penne Bake
- Citrus Chicken Soup – Light and perfect for these warmer days!
- Roasted Bok Choy & Cauliflower Coconut Curry Bowl – There’s a little bit of everything good in this bowl!
- Crock Pot Beef, Vegetable & Rice Soup – yum.
- Ham and Bean Soup
- Cheesy Tomato Pasta Skillet – we LOVE pasta in this house!
- Greek Style Lamb Chops
- Tomato Chicken Orzo Soup
- Chicken and Tomato Baked Subs – These are definitely my style.
- Lemon Paprika Chicken
- One Pan Baked Chicken with Vegetables – Bonus for being a one pan dish.
- Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with Lemon Sauce – We haven’t had stir fry in forever, but it’s something we love to eat.
- Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Lobster Mac & Cheese – Maybe if we hide it in the mac & cheese…the kids will eat!
- Crock Pot Bacon-Wrapped Chicken – So good. Seriously. Just…yum.
- Broccoli Ham Breakfast Quiche (for dinner)
- Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup
- Shepherd’s Pie and Cheese Bombs – Anything called “cheese bomb” has to be amazing.
What are your favorite dinner ideas?