Have you ever been guilty of eating out too much? My family certainly has. It winds up being more unhealthy than we want to be, and the cost really adds up. But planning inexpensive meals does NOT mean that you have to microwave ramen for every meal, guys. On the contrary, there are many delicious but inexpensive recipes out there. With a bit of meal planning, you can keep your eating budget down and save that money for something interesting. Check out this list of meals under $10. You may be surprised to find that you can plan tasty, budget-friendly AND healthy options that anyone in the family will enjoy.
Meals under $10
Most of these are also 21 Day Fix and Weight Watchers friendly. And many of them can be made with the Crock-Pot or Instant Pot, so you’re saving time AND money! There are options that can be made for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 21 Day Fix Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Breakfast Quiche
- 21 Day Fix Cheesy Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Healthy Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Instant Pot Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 21 Day Fix Cauliflower Soup with Goat Cheese – make it with the Instant Pot!
- 21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Weight Watchers Pesto Noodles
- Crock Pot Spaghetti Squash and Sauce
- Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese – I am not sure when Mac and Cheese became an entree, but I am not complaining!
- 21 Day Fix Sweet Potato Toast with Avacado and Eggs
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Baked Oatmeal Cups – These can be made to match the preferences of the whole family.
- 21 Day Fix Meatballs – Kid-friendly! You can pair it with tomato sauce too if you’d like.
- One-Skillet Burrito Bowl
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup – Look how delicious this looks. I am making this for dinner today!
- Easy Cheesy Zucchini Mexican Skillet
- Maple Mustard Chicken and Potatoes
- Vegetable Barley Soup
Do you have any other budget-friendly options you would like people to know about? Share in the comments, or come over to the Carrie Elle Facebook page.