This free printable meal planning binder has a colorful rainbow pineapple theme for summer!
One of my themes in life is, “when in doubt, rainbow,” and this is a prime example. I wanted to make a meal planner you could use all summer long (or year-round, for that matter). Not only did I try to give this planner a cheery theme, but I also included a meal planning page specifically for the 4th of July.
This meal planner includes 14 pages of meal planning tools. There is room on each page to punch holes so you can put these in a 3-ring binder or a big Happy Planner.
Meal Planning Binder Printable Pages
I put everything in this planner that I do in the planners on the shop, and then some. It includes:
- Cover & binder strip
- Monthly calendar page
- Weekly meal planning page (that you can start on any day of the week)
- Weekly meal planning page with room for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Gatherings planning page (for parties, holidays, etc.)
- 4th of July meal planning page
- Freezer inventory
- Pantry inventory
- Spice inventory
- Favorite food blogs page
- Note page
- Baking conversions
- Measurement conversions
- Recipe cards
Everything is super fun and cheerful to look at, but also extremely functional!
How to put a printable Meal Planner together
First, you’ll want to download the file (which you can do by clicking the big black and white “download” button towards the bottom of this page, or by clicking here).
Go through the files and pick out the pages you want. Print out those pages (you may just want a few of them – print as many as you need to get started). You can keep them in a folder if you don’t have a hole punch, or punch holes for a 3-ring binder or BIG Happy Planner. You can also add divider tabs if you want to section your planner off into things like monthly planning, weekly menus, resources, etc.
I’ll share some of the tools I use here:
- Paper (I actually have this paper on subscription from Amazon and it arrived today, as I write this – I get a couple reams sent to me automatically every two months, it is beautiful for planners. Also, side note, we have a guest with us and he needed to print something and when he saw the paper he loved it so much, I sent him home with a ream!)
- 3-hole punch
- Binder (this is the cutest one I could find – it comes in lots of different prints, but it doesn’t have a clear window to use the cover with – you can find one at Walmart for around $3)
- Dividers (again, you can find some cheap ones at Walmart…but these are super cute)
Download your free printable summer meal planning binder by clicking on the black and white “download” button below. Have trouble? Shoot me an email and I’ll get you the file! Love it? Please (pretty please!) share (and tag me if you do, I’d love to see it – I’m @carrieelleblog on IG and FB).
You can find my other free meal planners here: