This free printable Christmas planner has a colorful Christmas theme!
Not only is this planner super useful (so. many. pages.), but it’s also a lot of fun to look at. Who doesn’t love a pink and turquoise Christmas theme, right?!
This Christmas planner includes 16 pages of planning tools. There is room on each page to punch holes so you can put these in a 3-ring binder or a big Happy Planner. You can turn this into a beautiful holiday planning binder by combining it with some of my other holiday planners, like this Thanksgiving Planner and this Fall Meal Planner (Winter Meal Planner to be available shortly).
Christmas Planner Printable Pages
I put everything in this planner that I could think of. This planner includes:
- Monthly calendar page
- Weekly planning page
- Daily planning page
- Winter bucket list
- Christmas budget planning page
- Guest list page
- Party budget page
- Party prep page
- Christmas card list
- Christmas shopping list
- Shopping budget
- Weekly meal planning page
- Weekly meal planning page for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Holiday meal planning page
- Note pages (2 options)
Everything is super fun and pretty to look at, but also extremely functional!
How to put your printable Christmas planner together
First you’ll want to download the file, which you can do by clicking the big black and white “download” button towards the bottom of this page, or by clicking here.
Go through the files and pick out the pages you want. Print out those pages (you may just want a few of them – print as many as you need to get started). You can keep them in a folder if you don’t have a hole punch, or punch holes for a 3-ring binder or BIG Happy Planner. You can also add divider tabs if you want to section your planner off into separate categories.
I’ll share some of the tools I use here:
- Paper (I actually have this paper on subscription from Amazon – I get a couple reams sent to me automatically every two months, it is beautiful for planners)
- 3-hole punch
- Binder (this one is cute and kinda funny and I thought it was a good fit, but it doesn’t have a clear window to use the cover with – you can find one at Walmart for around $3 if you want the clear window)
- Dividers (again, you can find some cheap ones at Walmart – these are not the cutest, but each divider is also a pocket and that could come in handy for storing receipts, stamps, catalogs if that’s still a thing, etc.)
Download your free printable fall meal planning binder by clicking here or on the black and white “download” button below. Have trouble? Shoot me an email and I’ll get you the file! Love it? Please (pretty please!) share (and tag me if you do, I’d love to see it – I’m @carrieelleblog on IG and FB).