21 Day Fix Chicken Tacos
21 Day Fix Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos with Creamy Avocado Sauce
- 6 chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 1/4 c lime juice from 3-4 limes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1 c Greek yogurt nonfat
- 1 avocado
- juice of one lime
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Romaine lettuce thinly sliced
- Whole Wheat tortillas
- Whisk together 1/4 cup lime juice, olive oil, and cumin.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Pour lime juice mixture over chicken and marinate 30 minutes, or up to 1 day.
- Place yogurt, avocado, juice of 1 lime, garlic powder and all but 1/4 cup of cilantro into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Grill chicken on medium high heat 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and slice chicken.
- Assemble tacos on tortillas with lettuce and chicken. Drizzle with avocado cream sauce and garnish with sliced jalapeños and reserved cilantro.
Container counts (for two tacos) are: 1.5 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 2 tsp and .25 green
- 21 Day Fix Taco Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Mexican Recipes
- 21 Day Fix BLTA Tacos
- 21 Day Fix Chicken Burrito Bowls