I love my crock pot. We use it all the time! I’ve noticed that lots of crock pot recipes call for ingredients like canned soup, or bottled sauces…which is fine. I love those recipes! But at the same time, we’re cutting a lot of processed foods out of our diets – and whole foods crock pot recipes aren’t as easy to find as one would think.
So today I’m going to pull some recipes together that use your crock pot and whole ingredients…winning at dinner, y’all!
Whole Foods Crock Pot Recipes
- Crock Pot Taco Chili
- Company Pot Roast (WOW this looks amazing…)
- Crock Pot Chicken Verde
- Crock Pot Yogurt (yep! you can make your own yogurt!)
- Crock Pot Turkey Chili (BONUS: 21 Day Fix-friendly!)
- Chicken Curry
- Zuppa Toscana
- Beef Stew
- Korean Beef Soft Tacos (these looks super good!)
- Vegetable Beef Stew
- Vegetarian Chili
- Honey Garlic Pot Roast
- Beef with Pea Pods
- Rotisserie Chicken (who knew it was so easy to make your own?)
- Dijon Chicken Stew with Kale
- French Dip Sandwiches (love French Dip!)
- Roast Chicken
- Parmesan Pork Roast
What are your favorite whole foods crock pot recipes? Do you have any that I need to try? Let me know!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook for more easy dinner ideas and meal planning help!