I have had an instant pot for years now, but I confess that I haven’t used it very much. Like many others, I have been a bit intimidated by figuring out how it works. But the truth is, once I actually did start trying, I found that it was really quite easy. AND useful. There are so many ways to make food in it, either fast or slow, and there are a lot of great recipes out there. It is pretty easy to find dinner choices. However, I really wanted some breakfast options, and I discovered that those were a little harder to find. Especially if you are looking for Weight Watchers friendly recipes! And so, I have put together a big list of Weight Watchers Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes here to have them in one place. The FreeStyle points per serving are listed as well. Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Steel Cut Oats – 5 points per serving
- Frittata – 4 points per serving
- Breakfast Fajita Casserole – 2 points
- Instant Pot Breakfast Quinoa – 4 points
- Egg Bites – 3 points
- Instant Pot Veggie Quiche – 2 points
- Hard-Boiled Eggs – 0 points. The Instant Pot makes these super easy to make too!
- Instant Pot Baked Oatmeal – 3 points per serving
- Chorizo and Egg Casserole – only 1 point per serving
- Instant Pot Baked Apples – 3 points per serving
- Lemon Zest and Blueberry Steel Cut Oats – 4 points before toppings
- Peach Applesauce – 1 point per serving
- Starbucks Red Pepper Egg Bites – 4 points
- Healthy Instant Pot Apple Crisp – 9 points without coconut cream topping
- Crustless Zucchini Quiche – 5 points per serving with low-fat cheese. Great for breakfast (or any meal!)
- Breakfast Casserole – 2 points per serving
- Healthy Instant Pot Yogurt – 4 points per serving
- Breakfast Egg Casserole – 3 points per serving
- Peaches and Cream Oatmeal – 5 points
- Instant Pot Egg Bake – 3 points
- Steel Cut Oats – 5 points
Remember, all of these recipes can be made in the Instant Pot. If you are still trying to decide if the Instant Pot is a cooking tool that is really right for you, you can check out our post about Instant Pot Pros and Cons.
We would love to hear from you if you have any other Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes that are Weight Watchers friendly.