I am usually in a hurry for breakfast, and if I am not careful, I will eat something that takes up a huge part of my daily calories or points. It really is not difficult to put a stop to this though by just taking a few minutes to plan ahead. And I have found that the easiest way for me to plan is to have a lot of options at hand that I can quickly pull from. Forget what you think you know about delicious breakfast being bad for you. There are plenty of tasty AND healthy options available out there. And if you’re doing Weight Watchers, there are SO many good Weight Watchers breakfast recipes 5 points or less. We have made a list of some great options for you to choose from. There is something for everyone.
Weight Watchers breakfast recipes 5 points or less
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes – 2 SmartPoints per serving (this does not count the maple syrup)
- Banana Pancakes – 0 Smart Points!
- Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes – 3 SmartPoints per pancake
- Air Fryer French Toast Sticks – 3 Freestyle SmartPoints per serving
- Healthy Lemon Blueberry Muffins – Only 1 point per muffin!
- Pumpkin Muffins – 1 point per muffin (without the chocolate)
- Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins – SmartPoints per serving (2 muffins per serving)
- Peanut Butter Protein Bites – 2 points per bite
- Easy Homemade Applesauce – 1 point per serving
- Cloud Bread with Creamcheese – 4 Smartpoints per batch using light cream cheese
- Cloud Eggs – 2 SmartPoints per serving – fun and fancy!
- Healthy Chorizo and Egg Casserole – 1 point per serving
- Weight Watchers Egg Bites – 3 SmartPoints per 2 bites
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Hashbrown Cups – 4 SmartPoints per serving
- Dairy-Free Egg Bites – 1 SmartPoint per serving (2 egg bites)
- Spinach, Feta, and Artichoke Bake – 4 points
- Bell Peppers with Chickpea Mash – 3 points per serving
- Cherry Apple Baked Oatmeal – 3 Smart Points
- Cherry Pistachio Overnight Oats – 5 points per serving when using Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- “Overnight” Instant Pot Steel-Cut Oats – 2 points per serving plus toppings
- Overnight Carrot Cake Oats – 5 points per serving
We would love to see and hear about your experiences with these recipes. Join us on our Facebook page and share!
If you’re looking for some help with Meal Planning, we have a ton of resources to help with that too! Our Meal Planners can be found in the Carrie Elle Shop, or you can also search the blog for many free printable meal planning pages.