If you haven’t watched The Mandalorian on Disney+ yet…what are you waiting for?! I was a reluctant watcher at first. I love Star Wars, but in a roundabout, my-whole-family-is-obsessed-so-I-love-it-and-know-it-by-default kinda way. But after two or three episodes of The Mandalorian, I had completely bought in. And when Baby Yoda came on the scene…what’s not to love?! These printable Mandalorian Baby Yoda valentines are the perfect way to celebrate everyone’s favorite Star Wars character (annnnnd, have the coolest valentines in school).
Printable Mandalorian Baby Yoda Valentines
What’s really fun about these valentines is that the kids get a fun little suprise (that isn’t candy). Each valentine has a baby yoda sticker on it. I’ve done this in the past with legos and Pokemon cards and my kids have loved giving them out because the class gets to excited about them!
You can see those valentines here:
(seriously, though – those were all a huge hit)
Here’s everything you need to make these Mandalorian Baby Yoda Valentines:
- Cardstock (you can also find this at Walmart or Michaels)
- Printable files (available at the bottom of this post)
- Baby Yoda stickers (you can’t beat that collection of adorable Baby Yoda stickers!)
- Adhesive (tape is fine, but I really like this rolling adhesive…it’s so easy to use)
Here’s how to make them (this is the way):
- Print out the Mandalorian Valentine files. There are 8 valentines on each page. Valentines are 2.5″ x 3.5″.
- Cut them out (I use a paper cutter like this one to get straight lines).
- Apply a small amount of adhesive to the back of each sticker and stick on the valentine. This way, kids can pull the sticker off and use the sticker wherever they want. This is a fun activity for kids…my daughter did this part herself.
- Have your child sign their name on each valentine.
So easy, right?!
You can download the Mandalorian valentine file below. If you have any trouble accessing the file, email us at [email protected] and we’ll get it to you!
Here are some other printable DIY valentines that I think you will like:
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER
Sign up here for my weekly newsletter and get a FREE printable Home Binder with over 40 beautiful pages of planning help delivered immediately to your inbox! :)