When my kids were little, they got so excited about every holiday. It was fun to do little countdowns as the holidays neared, and that is what prompted me to make this printable Easter countdown kit. I added some other cute things to it as well, so you can use these printable Easter decorations for the home as well as counting down the days until the Easter Bunny arrives!
Printable Easter Decorations
Here’s what you get in this cute set of printables:
- Happy Easter banner
- Easter countdown paper chain
- 8×10 frameable Easter wall art
- 8×10 “Days until Easter” sign (frame this and use a dry erase marker to write down how many days until Easter…kids love changing it every day!)
Supplies You Need to Make This Easter Bundle
This is a fun printable for kids, parties, classrooms, neighborhood get-togethers…you name it!
I printed everything you see here on cardstock, but you don’t necessarily need to do that. In fact, I think some of it would be easier to use when printed on regular computer paper. I would print the banner on the cardstock, and the rest on whatever printer paper you have at home. If you need a paper recommendation, this is my favorite paper and I have it on subscribe from Amazon.
Here are some recommendations for supplies:
- Cardstock for the banner
- Ribbon of your choice to string the banner
- Tape (tape and printer paper are the easiest way to put the paper chain together)
How to Download these Easter Decorations
You can download the bundle here. Or, you can download by clicking on the black and white download button below. Have trouble? Shoot me an email and I will send you the files.