I’m a Hawaiian Falls blogger. I’ll be sharing promotions, helpful information and tips about our local Hawaiian Falls in Garland. All opinions are my own.
Hawaiian Falls opened this weekend! If you love in North Texas and have kiddos, you’ve likely been to your local Hawaiian Falls. My kids beg to go every year, and this year we have Season Passes, which means we’ll be visiting a bunch. There are actually some pretty significant benefits to having a Season Pass, and they’re on sale for $89.99 right now, so I want to share with you why you might want to grab one before this promotion ends.
So, here’s the deal with Hawaiian Falls Season Passes – if you plan on going to the park more than 3 times a season, it’s a no-brainer. Regular priced Big Kahuna (everyone over 48″) tickets are $28.99 for a one-day pass ($21.99 for people under 48″, and free for kids 2 and under). The season pass is $89.99 ($99.99 if you buy after June 18th). The pass will pay for itself in admission alone if you plan on visiting three times or more. But here are the other benefits:
- Early entrance to the park – season pass holders get in at 10AM, which means you get first dibs on finding a shady spot for the day, plus the chance to jump on a couple of slides without the lines! The park opens at 10:30 for everyone else.
- Season passholder exclusive hours
- 25% off cabana and birthday reservations
- 20% off food purchases (you can bring food into the park, but you’ll be charged a $10 cooler fee)
- Insider discounts, emailed to you throughout the season
- $7 off Big Kahuna tickets (so you can bring your friends)
- Season Perks Coupon Sheet – this includes half-off passes and a free buddy pass
Check in on the blog or follow me on Facebook for more details about fun things going on at Hawaiian Falls in Garland – you can always shoot me a FB message or leave a comment here if you have questions for me, too!
You might also like these posts if you’re in the Dallas area: