We have brought you Chocolate Shakeology Recipes and Strawberry Shakeology Recipes and now we have rounded up some great Greenberry Shakeology recipes for you to try out. Scouring the internet for Shakeology recipes always sparks ideas and ways to prepare Shakeology. I hope these do the same for you too.
You don’t need Shakeology for the 21 Day Fix, but I do think it helps, especially if you’re just getting started.
- Green Monster Smoothie Shakeology: The spinach and banana in this recipe will keep you full for a long time.
- Thin Mints Shakeology: This sweet treat could be mistaken for a dessert.
- Best Greenberry Shakeology Ever: Using extracts for flavor is a great way to spruce up any Shakeology recipe.
- Strawberry Lemonade Greenberry Shakeology: Add some lemon juice and strawberries to your Shakeology to make one yummy lemonade shake.
- Greenberry Blueberry Shakeology: Love this combination. It is probably because I like blueberries so much, but who doesn’t?
- Shakeology Mint Monster: Another recipe that uses an extract for flavor. This one tastes like ice cream!
- Key Lime Shakeology Pie: Here is a Shakeology recipe you can actually make for dessert!
- Coconut Avocado Shakeology: The avocado makes this shake extra creamy. It also brings a lot of flavor and protein to the table.
- Berry Crazy Greenberry Shakeology: This is the perfect Greenberry Shakeology recipe for all of the berry lovers out there.
- Greenberry Smoothie: The color of this smoothie is incredibly beautiful, and no, it is not green!
- Orange Sunrise & More: This site has some great recipes for Greenberry Shakeology including a refreshing orange sunrise, berry sorbet, and strawberry lemonade.
What is your favorite Greenberry Shakeology recipe? Share with us!
You can see the rest of our 21 Day Fix posts here.
Shakeology is great, but it IS expensive (for my budget, anyway). You can see a few Shakeology alternatives here.
You can check out my 21 Day Fix trackers here.
Copyright: bhofack2 / 123RF Stock Photo