We have brought you Chocolate Shakeology Recipes, Vanilla Shakeology, and Strawberry Shakeology Recipes – and now we have rounded up some great Greenberry Shakeology recipes for you to try out. Side note about Greenberry recipes: there just aren’t that many! But I was able to collect a group of recipes that I think you’ll love.
You don’t need Shakeology for the 21 Day Fix. In fact, you don’t need a protein shake at all! But a protein shake can be a good way to get the protein in that you need when you’re struggling to hit all those red containers. Here’s a post about some Shakeology alternatives.
- Coconut Avocado Shakeology: The avocado makes this shake extra creamy. It also brings a lot of flavor and protein to the table.
- Berry Crazy Greenberry Shakeology: This is the perfect Greenberry Shakeology recipe for all of the berry lovers out there.
- Orange Sunrise & More: Citrus-y smoothies for your morning (and afternoon!).
- Key Lime Dream: Key Lime Pie in a glass!
- Tropical Greenberry: The tropical fruits in this smoothie will make you feel like you’re on vacation.
- Orange Zen Smoothie: I love that this one includes Greenberry, orange, and green tea!
- Banana Sunshine: Bananas were made for smoothies.
- Cherry Limeade: YES!
- Green Coconut Shakeology: With greenberry and some coconut water, this shake has only a few ingredients but gets the job done.
- Sunflower Shake: This shake gives you lots of protein and some healthy fats with sunflower seats.
- Greenberry PB&J: If you don’t love Greenberry (not gonna lie, it’s not my favorite), try disguising it as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! OK, not quite the same, but everything is better with peanut butter.
- Berrylicious: This berry-centric shake can be used with chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla protein powders as well.
- Peach Cobbler Protein Shake: I mean…peach cobbler.
- Shamrock Smoothie: So much green in this pretty, protein-packed drink!
- Lemon Raspberry Ricotta Smoothie: Lots of flavors and extra protein with that ricotta!
You can see the rest of our 21 Day Fix posts here.
Shakeology is great, but it IS expensive (for my budget, anyway). You can see a few Shakeology alternatives here.
You can check out my 21 Day Fix trackers here.
Copyright: bhofack2 / 123RF Stock Photo