As I write this post, I’m reading Seven Stones to Stand or Fall. I just googled “when will Outlander season 4 premiere?” and I’m currently catching up on interviews with my favorite author, Diana Gabaldon – author of Outlander and all things related.
You could say I’m a fan (OH! In case you need more proof, you can read here about the time I waited in line for hours to have Diana Gabaldon sign a book).
Quick notes: Seven Stones to Stand or Fall is her recent published work, full of “short” stories about the characters (LOLOL her stories are never short), Season Four premieres in November, and Diana appears to be fine and well based on the interviews I’ve watched.
Now that we’ve cleared that up!
I’ve put together a list of gift ideas for Outlander Fans. Mostly because I am always looking for creative little Outlander trinkets to add to my own collection. But if you have an Outlander fan on your shopping list, I can promise you they will love any of these gifts.
Gift Ideas for Outlander Fans
- Lord John and the Private Matter – I’m going to go ahead and assume that your favorite Outlander fan has already read Outlander. But have they read the Lord John books? A favorite in the Outlander universe, the Lord John books take readers down some fun storylines in John Grey’s life.
- Outlander Kitchen – the Outlander cookbook! Readers can make the famous recipes they read about.
- Life-size Cardboard Jamie Fraser – I feel like this life-size Jamie would look pretty alright in my office. Don’t you agree?
- Sassenach t-shirt – Every Sassenach and her mother will want one of these!
- Sassenach Mug – Another mug to add to my collection!
- Outlander Coloring Book – This coloring book is not for kids!
- Outlander Wrap Coat in MacKenzie Tartan – This is gorgeous, functional, and will be so much fun to wear. This doesn’t scream “OUTLANDER!” so much as wink and nod at your fellow Outlander fandom friends.
- Jamie Fraser Dishwasher Magnet – Need to know if the dishes are clean or dirty? This magnet (which is only $10) will tell.
- “I Left My Other Bags in 18th Century Scotland” Luggage Tags – Who thinks this stuff up?! Because I love them.
- Magnetic Bookmarks – Only $2.50 and so, so cute.
Those are some of my current favorite gifts for Outlander fans.
I’d love to know what you’re buying!
PS – Kind of random, but, I fell for a Facebook ad selling a “A. Malcolm Print Shop” t-shirt. So clever, I thought! And I have a print shop…so appropriate! The shirt was like $30 and I coughed it over. That’s a LOT for me to spend on a t-shirt. Well, in the spirit of keeping it real, it was super crappy quality. Stiff, scratchy, and shrunk right up. The moral of this story is, don’t fall for random Facebook ads promising awesome Outlander gifts. :::SAD FACE:::
Copyright: bennymarty / 123RF Stock Photo