I don’t know why we don’t make stir fry more often – it’s so easy and there is so much flavor in the food when it’s done! Plus, you can eat it alone or over rice or lettuce, or even in a lettuce wrap. There are so many ways to eat it! I love this easy pineapple beef stir fry recipe and I think you will too (and, it’s 21 Day Fix, Ultimate Portion Fix, and Weight Watcher’s friendly!).
Easy Pineapple Beef Stir Fry
How long does it take to make stir fry?
This recipe comes together in about 15 minutes. Add any extra time you’d need if you want to prep lettuce for lettuce wraps or need to make rice or noodles (rice is super easy to make in the Instant Pot – if you don’t have one yet, here’s a post that will help you decide which size you need). You can prep the meat, pineapple, ginger, and scallions in advance to make the process even quicker!
What should I serve with stir fry?
I eat this on its own, but it also goes well with rice or lettuce wraps!
Here are some other stir fry recipes you might want to check out, too:
OK, now on to this 21 Day Fix, Ultimate Portion Fix, and Weight Watchers-friendly super easy pineapple beef stiry fry (that was wa mouthful!).
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 lb beef flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
2 c pineapple chunks
2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
3 tbsp coconut aminos
3 scallions, sliced thin
Easy Pineapple Beef Stiry Fry (21 Day Fix, Ultimate Portion Fix, Weight Watchers)
- wok or high-sided skillet
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lb beef flank steak thinly sliced against the grain
- 2 c pineapple chunks
- 2 tsp ginger fresh, grated
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 3 scallions sliced thin
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat the sesame oil in a large high-sided skillet or wok over high heat. Add the
beef, pineapple, and ginger and season with a small pinch of salt and black pepper, if
- Stir-fry the beef and pineapple over high heat until the beef is cooked through and the pineapple develops a slight golden color, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut aminos and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, or just
until the mixture is warm and bubbly. Taste and season with additional salt and
black pepper, if desired.
- Remove from heat and stir in the scallions. Add sesame seeds if you'd like. Transfer to individual plates and serve
This quick and easy stiry fry is becoming a staple in our kitchen because it comes together so quickly and is so versatile.
Here are some other 21 Day Fix and Weight Watchers recipes that you might want to check out for later: