OMG, you guys. I knew I had to write this post when I started looking for the best dog costumes the internet had to offer (just for fun, because dog costumes are funny!) and stumbled across some of these. I mean, REALLY…does it get any better than this?!
This post contains affiliate links.
- Raptor Dog – I need a little dog just so I can make them wear this. Rawwwwr.
- Star Wars Bantha Rider – Ummmmm. YES PLEASE. (Bonus because I always wanted a bantha when I was a kid!).
- Star Wars At-At Costume – Please, if you have a dog that looks like the one in this picture, please – make them wear this costume.
- UPS Driver – YES! My dogs bark at the UPS delivery guy all the time. I need to make them wear this costume!
- Lion – I know y’all have seen the Amazon commercial for this – now you can buy the costume, too (and dress up your dog like a lion).
- Puppy Latte – Need I say more?
- Pope – OK. This is adorable. No disrespect to the *actual* Pope!
- Peacock – I feel pretty certain that the dog in this picture isn’t loving his costume…but I am!
- Sushi Roll – A puppy dressed up as sushi? The very best kind.
- Race Dog with Jockey – I always wanted to make my dogs be horses when I was a kid. Now you (kind of!) can.
- Unicorn (Doggi-Corn?) – Adorable!
These were some of the best dog costumes I could find. I’ve got to say, though, that the bantha is my favorite (followed closely by the Pope!).
Do you subject your dog to such humiliation (I totally do)? What are your favorite costumes for dogs?
Join us on Facebook for free printables, easy DIY, and occasionally – dog costumes (because who doesn’t love a good dog costume, right?!).
Here are some other Halloween pet-related posts you might like!