Tell someone you love them the old fashioned way – with a letter! This free printable Valentine’s Day candy hearts stationery is the perfect template for your letters to loved ones, friends, and family. This is great for grown-ups, but kids love it, too!
Free Valentine’s Day candy hearts stationery download
I have several other stationery freebies, and some of them even come with envelope templates – you can see all my free stationery downloads here.
What I love most about this particular stationery is the candy hearts. I know these are a polarizing candy, but I love them so much (other polarizing foods I like: candy corns, raisins, water chestnuts, and cookies with nuts).
Cute letter writing ideas
If you ever get writer’s block when you sit down to pen a letter the old-fashioned day, here are some cute ideas for filling up a page while still being meaningful:
- Write a gratitude list of everything you love about the person.
- Use the stationery as a thank-you note or letter. You can thank the person for anything, even something that happened many years ago.
- Tell a funny story.
- Give an update on the kids or pets (or yourself!).
- Share some new movies/tv/books you’ve been enjoying.
- Send a list of questions (this is great if you’re starting a relationship with a pen pal!).
Printable candy heart stationery download
Or, you can download this free stationery by clicking on the black and white “download” button below. If you have any trouble with the files, shoot me an email and I will get you the download.