Halloween. Is. Almost. Here.
I feel like Halloween is the gateway to Christmas, and for that, I love it. But I also love it because my kids love it. Before I had kids, I wasn’t super excited about Halloween – we didn’t get trick-or-treaters where we lived at the time, and it just seemed like a lot of work, you know what I mean?
But not anymore! Now I love decorating the house and making our front yard spooky. These printable Halloween wall decorations are a great way to dress up your house on a budget – all you is some card stock, a home printer, and some frames (or clip boards!) and you are good to go. (and at the bottom of this post – check out all my other Halloween favorites, like some super fun DIY costumes)
Printable Halloween Wall Decorations
Quick tip for the budget-conscious – you can buy frames for CHEAP at your local thrift store! My local shop once had a massive collection of frames that were 10/$1 – you can’t beat that price, and they’re easy to paint or refinish for your projects. I know that’s a real steal, but you can find inexpensive ones all the time at thrift stores!
- These spooooky Halloween printables fit perfectly in 5×7 frames (and check out the cute frames, too!) – choose from Frankenstein, a crow, or two fun haunted landscapes!
- I just made this printable raven wall art – it even has a piece of Edgar Allan Poe’s poem, The Raven, in the background.
- This printable character banner would be cute with the above printables.
- How pretty is this “Something Wicked This Way Comes” art?
- I love this Halloween backdrop (and how it’s styled in this post).
- This trick-or-treat banner is perfect for your wall or a mantel. It’s simple and classy and will fit in with any decor.
- There are tons of printable graphics that you can get for free from The Graphics Fairy and turn into wall art (with minimal technical skills required). Just search for “Halloween” on the site and see what comes up!
- You’ll love this trio of orange, black and cream printables.
- I love this take on my favorite Christmas poem (but totally Halloween here – don’t worry!).
- Happy Howl-o-Ween! This cute owl is perfect for a child’s space!
- Chevron is still going strong, and this cute witch on a chevron background is adorble.
- I LOVE these vintage, bookish printables!
- These fun printable greeting cards are fantastic when framed.
- OK, this one isn’t printable and there’s a little DIY involved – but it’s all from the dollar store, so it’s cheap – and SO cute, y’all.
I’ve got some more fun Halloween stuff for you below, too!